POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters
me3qi5.jpg

Your eyebrows look fucked up in that pic.

Also, I am predicting someone will get killed in your hotel room.

Badass. I expect multiple reviews for Slam-Minded! I am still a little disappointed you guys are not drinking or partying at your hotel!

Personally I like supporting the scene and style of music I worship rather than getting shitfaced and not remembering it. But I guess it's your prerogative.

Nick and Dan and I won't be there til 6 or so I believe. We're leaving MA at 9 AM. Should take between 7-9 hours? I'd call Ryan/GR when you arrive.

Call me or text me to verify your number (mine is xxxxxxxxxxxx). I urge all to do this. GR has already done so.

I'm currently packing...lots of CDs and shit.

Personally I like supporting the scene and style of music I worship rather than getting shitfaced and not remembering it. But I guess it's your prerogative.

im all with you for drinking during the show, I dont understand paying up the ass for booze and then more than likely getting shitfaced and not remembering, but at the hotel no parties?! come on now!

im all with you for drinking during the show, I dont understand paying up the ass for booze and then more than likely getting shitfaced and not remembering, but at the hotel no parties?! come on now!

We were over this before but you missed it. 7 dudes drinking in a hotel is most likely going to get out of control very quickly, and we want to take all measures not to get removed. So stop being gay.

But your first reasoning was that you wanted to remember it, not about preventing ownage of being kicked out!

outtie hf at the show :lol: