POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters
One of them shook Ryan's hand, and I told him "...you'd better wash that really well tonight at the hotel..."
ahahaha

Oh wait, I read that the crusty told him to wash it really well :eek:

P.S. how are crusties not paying customers? Do they just stand outside? What shenanigans did they cause?

One of them came up to us when we were at McDonalds and said "I'm not gonna lie, I'm drunk and I need a cheeseburger to sober up." and kept pestering us to buy her a cheeseburger. Mind you this was barely past noon. That was the same McDonalds where we heard a homeless guy say "I may be bipolar, but I ain't crazy" and had this weird transit worker come up and talk to us about how he was a talent scout and how Limp Bizkit stole his band's idea.

Haha yes, Chinese food weird dude was great. Just asking us about where we go to college, what we're doing...he berated Nick for his major choice...fucking :lol:...so awesomely bad.

Plenty more awesome things to mention...guys?

:erk: Yeah, I kinda bypassed the GMD socializing shenanigans cause I've been busy as hell for a couple of weeks and didn't think about who to watch out for and such. But Return to the Pit summed up my weekend pretty well.

I beat my girlfriend:

randomshots052_441681.jpg

So she had to control me:

dying_fetus060_440671.jpg

Holy fuck, you were right behind me during all of Dying Fetus and Impaled. I would have said hi had I have known you were a UMer.
Your girlfriend kept pushing me while she was headbanging.

Haha yes, Chinese food weird dude was great. Just asking us about where we go to college, what we're doing...he berated Nick for his major choice...fucking :lol:...so awesomely bad.

Plenty more awesome things to mention...guys?

How about the entire concert being one orgasmic experience of brutal heavy metal, with some of the best pits I have ever been in?

Anyone e-mail that talent scout about your projects?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this morning at the airport.
I went and sat down waiting for it the check in to open and I look over and at the bench next to me was Infected Malignity. It was pretty fucking cool. I talked to them a bit, but we could barely understand each other, but my point about their show being pretty much the greatest thing ever went across.

awesome dude

it was a good show, but there was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much grind. and alot of the grind wasnt the good kind
~gR~

Yeah, too much shitty grind...apparently according to Ryan, Japanische were fucking awesome...but we missed 'em cuz we got lunch. Keitzer, Flesh Parade, Kalibas, Trap Them and other punk-styled bands...just not good enough for me. Needs moar Devourment!

seriously. kalibas were fucking annoying.

but JaKa and waco jesus helped make up for the shitty grind
~gR~

Waco Jesus lol...totally wiggery slamdeath. I never really liked 'em though, seems too "try-hard" for me. Oh well. Infected Malignity fucking RULED IT.

I take it your flight went well. Sorry I was so lame in the middle of the night when you guys left...one can only do so much when having been headbanging all day.