POLL: Who is going to MDF '08 + more options

Would you be willing to pay a little to stay at a suite for MDF '08?

• Total voters
speaking of moshing, here is a picture of seed and the chicken

IMG_0789.jpg

~gR~

so here was my haul

CDs:
coffins
xxx maniak/coffins split
inflicted malignity

DVD:
lividity/waco jesus split

shirts:
japanische kampfhorspiele
ingrowing
beherit
disembowlment
absu
amorphis
devourment
waco jesus
infected malignity
mortal decay
coffins
judas iscariot
ghoul
impaled
graveland
profanatica
behold the arctopus
diabolic
carpathian forest
anaal nathrakh
necrophagist

patches:
behexen
nargaroth

oh yeeeaahh
~gR~

That big-ass pick-up-change/kung fu dude was getting his groove on like that for pretty much the whole show. Had his work cut out for him though, because every single person I spoke to who saw pretty much wanted to see his ass handed to him and wouldn't dare do it themselves just because of his size. Whatever though, I wasn't gonna raise a stink since I've seen guys 1/3 his size do way more harm.

In any case, this year seemed to go as smoothly as any other MDF I've been to. Very few disappointing sets from the bands as well, including those I didn't really care for, which isn't bad considering I found myself underwhelmed by a lot of last year's acts.

:lol: Fuck dude.

How much money did you spend?

i dont want to know. but of the cash that i was given for the hotel, 2/3rds of it went to shirts, plus about 45 on the card for shirts as well

shirts were around 10-15 each. and some of the places had specials, like buy 3 and get the 4th free. but yeah, reasonable prices was part of the reason i bought them. that and no shipping and they were easy to get. its so hard to track down good shirts on the net.

So how Coffins? They're the one band I'd really like to see from this lineup.

BAD ASS
~gR~

Their vocalist/guitarist had a funny grin on his face through the show. He looked either really excited or really in pain.

Though that was nothing compared to the absurd facial expressions of Impaled's vocalist. That guy would have gone well on the cover of The Shining.