Porcupine Tree and Paatos

have i missed something else than your ridiculous collection comparison?
you have not once grounded your comments on anything...do you even realize why it is worthless to start a discussion with you? is this how you discuss music otherwise? or have you no other role here than throwing childish and pointless "pwn´d" and "you´re wrong because you have a different opinnion and therefore you´re stupid" comments at others?

all of that is only 'ridiculous' and 'worthless' from the frame of reference of wanting to have a discussion

muse is insignificant, I don't want to have an actual discussion about them, especially on this forum with this forum's members

if I'm going to discuss worthwhile music, I'll do it on the other forum

affinity: no, that´s not what he is saying... he is saying that muse "fucking sucks"...that my opinnion is wrong, that they are mediocre and that he would know better.. i would have respected a comment like what you said.

illidurit said:
all of that is only 'ridiculous' and 'worthless' from the frame of reference of wanting to have a discussion

muse is insignificant, I don't want to have an actual discussion about them, especially on this forum with this forum's members

if I'm going to discuss worthwhile music, I'll do it on the other forum

you just throw things like "muse suck" into a muse thread and expect not to have a discussion of it?

paatos are a fantastic band, but they just released their 3rd album...they have some catching up to do before i could say theyre "better". but i definitely could understand someone preferring them to PT or whatnot.

Liquid Diamonds said:
I usuually agree with u Chris, but this tuime..... no. Porcupine tree are feckin awesome!

paatos are cool tho. Me likes!

Paatos just keeps my attention 100%...Where as Porcupine Tree doesnt, Still, i really think that PT could benefit from having HuxFlux as a drummer, Gavin Harrison is more of a machine(while a fantastic drummer). PT Would really excell with a drummer that builds up the music with such tension and articulation. A perfect example of where Gav Harrisons drums sound seperated from the music would be Lazerus. It sounds so odd.

HaloPhenomenon said:
why does everything in this fucking forum have to turn in to a contest?... music is no fucking contest you retards.

Wrong, if you reply it as a challenge and flex your 'musical opinion muscles' in an overbearing way it sure as hell is gunna turn into a contest. I do get if people like Porcupine Tree more.. I just dont.