Porcupine Tree and Paatos

affinityband didnt do anything or say anything wrong here. just because he didnt do the obligatory bullshit "iN mY OpPIniION!!!! ITS JuSt muH OpInNion!!"

doesnt mean everyone has to fight over it necessarily. i knew what he was getting at, even though i disagree with paatos being "better"...but prefer paatos at the moment as well. both bands are good, therefore no reason for hostility.

now if we were comparing PT or Paatos to moonsorrow...

ninefeetunder: okay sure
i just dont see the point with comments like that...or trying to argue over what´s better...it´s just going to start a pointless discussion "i´m right".."nope, i am right you idiot", why not try to give tips of artists to people you think should based on some other artists check out... You seem to know your music and other bands to compare them with... i am sure you would be able to give good tips.

Scourge of Malice said:
That wouldn't be fair... Moonsorrow is way ahead of both

:heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh::heh:

Seriously though, what Paatos album would you reccomend I check out first? I keep hearing a lot about them so I figure I'll give them a shot.

actually, moonsorrow might barely make the cut to be the errand boys for either band, but thats about it.

as for what paatos album to start with...try timeloss. if you dont like it, you probably dont belong here, for its a truly phenominal record. "imo" yada yada

affinityband said:
Paatos just has that sexy vibe. I cant wait for their headline show in October though. I just prefer these guys to most others at the moment.
sexy vibe because its a girl vocalist? you pathetic nigga!

Porcupine Tree are simply amazing; I just can't take my eyes off Steven Wilson when he's on stage. ......Hmmmmm...... Thanks to German television for their recent Rockpalast broadcast. Can't wait to see them again live in September. Definitely my fave non metal band, alongside New Model Army...

affinityband said:
Paatos just has that sexy vibe. I cant wait for their headline show in October though. I just prefer these guys to most others at the moment.

they do have a bit of a sexy groove in a lot of their songs. a lot of soul and darkness too. probably because the band has maybe the best ryhthm section in sweden. ;)