porcupine tree VS type o negative

well, to tell the truth, I used to be a big fan of ToN. I even saw them live (good show BTW, first time seeing Nile).

But after a while all of their albums just started sounding the same, no progression, it bored the fuck out of me. And the lead singer gets on my nerves, his facial expressions and demeanor is repulsive to me...

it got to the point where I just couldn't listen to them anymore... the rest of the musicians were badass though...

Well, the problem with the above poster's comparison is that PT's worst songs (like say...access denied) are vastly inferior to the worst of Type O Negative, including the track that's just the sounds of a woman getting screwed by a machine.

neuroticandroid said:
PT>fingernails scraping against a chalkboard> air raid sirens>type o negative

I actually sort of enjoy the sound of a good air raid siren.

OMGZ KORN vs MOZART LOLZ

it just goes to show that:

you cant have a big dick and be a great musician.

im guessing steven wilson is small in the pants, but he could be one of those freakishly large guys, in which case the above statement about musicians and penis size would be false.

hmm....

blimey said:
it just goes to show that:

you cant have a big dick and be a great musician.

im guessing steven wilson is small in the pants, but he could be one of those freakishly large guys, in which case the above statement about musicians and penis size would be false.

hmm....

Well, at least Steele has got that excuse going for him then. What's Fred Durst's excuse?