Post a picture of your pets!

i bet he feels guilt whenever he looks at those white patches on that cat.

that pic of Bowser and his buddies reminded me of this meme...
R2ufOWs.jpg

WIwqXCW.jpg

@RadicalThrasher here's one of my old buddies whos had boxers for most of his life ..

31Do2qK.jpg

YtPa907.jpg

xxv4xKf.jpg

FB3h9Vf.jpg

That's awesome! Really great dogs. This is my first full time boxer, had family and neighbors that had them growing up. Last bigger dog i had before i got him was a weimaraner and she was 100lbs. and full of energy. But this guys energy level is off the charts. He's either sleeping or going full speed.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Weimaraners are awesome dogs! Iv seen a few around and they always look like no nonsense dogs who had no interest in goofing around. And damn, i didnt know they got that big/heavy! How long did she live? I love bigger dogs but it just breaks my heart that they dont live as long. But yeah i love Boxers, they're super playful and like you said are a ball of energy. I'm actually thinking of maybe getting one. Im without a doubt going to end up with more than one so i just might. Ill probably visit the pound too in the next few weeks and take it form there

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Weimaraners are awesome dogs! Iv seen a few around and they always look like no nonsense dogs who had no interest in goofing around. And damn, i didnt know they got that big/heavy! How long did she live? I love bigger dogs but it just breaks my heart that they dont live as long. But yeah i love Boxers, they're super playful and like you said are a ball of energy. I'm actually thinking of maybe getting one. Im without a doubt going to end up with more than one so i just might. Ill probably visit the pound too in the next few weeks and take it form there

Ha she definitely liked to goof around but she listened extremely well. She was 10 when we had to put her down. She went blind and had diabetes and was starting to lose the ability to walk. Weimaraners seem to vary on size quiite a bit. I've seen really skinny, lanky looking ones, but she was built like a bulldozer. Super high prey drive. She was actually way more destructive as a puppy than the boxer was.

If you have a lot of time to dedicate, then i highly recommend a boxer. They like being inside as much as outside and hate being alone. My dog likes to do absolutely everything with the family. Even if I'm just going to the gas station or on a short trip, I'll usually take him for a ride. Also has a high prey drive. Great with kids and people, so-so with other dogs, and no fear. Strong, really stubborn, smart etc. doesn't mind rain, snow, mud. He's a big goofball and very entertaining.

Last edited:
@TechnicalBarbarity , don't forget some of the bullshit that goes along with that dog. My dog kept destroying all his beds. So we had to buy him some $200+ dollar bed thats made out kevlar and some other crazy shit. Then my wife wanted his name on it! Wtf so like another $40 or something. Don't even spend that kind of money on my kids or even myself. :err: just reminding you of some of the crazy lengths you will go through for your new furball

kADOcvR.jpg

... haha yeah this will be my first bully breed. But i've had Rotts' and Shepherds my whole life so i kind of know how that goes, lol. But that looks pretty sweet ... like his own little sofa! I still have a few of these ....
View attachment 23773

Ha yeah we have/had a couple different ones like that. If the frame is plastic he chews it. Got one like that from the same company that we got his bed from. Leave it in his cage ( we never lock him in except on rare occasion) he'll go in and lay on it if someone is in the same room. It a metal(aluminum) frame and the canvas is like kevlar.

LQo06N4.jpg

Here's the place we orderor his stuff from, they are pricey, but have all kinds of stuff
https://k9ballistics.com

Once you go bully you don't go back

Ha yeah we have/had a couple different ones like that. If the frame is plastic he chews it. Got one like that from the same company that we got his bed from. Leave it in his cage ( we never lock him in except on rare occasion) he'll go in and lay on it if someone is in the same room. It a metal(aluminum) frame and the canvas is like kevlar.

LQo06N4.jpg

Here's the place we orderor his stuff from, they are pricey, but have all kinds of stuff
https://k9ballistics.com

Once you go bully you don't go back
yeah i actually have two with a metal frame and two with the plastic ones. But my doggies were already old when we went with the plastic ones so luckily they werent chewed up lol. I'll definitely check that site out. :kickass:

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
Harder to name a female than a male imo. The weimaraner we had was named gretchen, we didn't name her but it definitely fit being a german breed.
haha yeah that is a good match lol. I wanna go with something that has to do with honesty, devotion etc. I had another few on my mind a while ago but cant remember 'em. But i also like Milkshake since she's black and white.... here are a few more pics they just sent me ....
0sYK5yN.jpg

LWaWLAr.jpg

mqwoyRG.jpg

this will be the oldest puppy i bring home. My other dogs were all about 2 months old.