Post a picture of your pets!

haha yeah i've been through "chewing everything in site" with my other doggies already. I actually still have pieces of missing walls/moldings/doors etc. My Rottie would annihilate everything in site, but my male Shepherd was just as bad tbh.

yeah the price was originally $400, which seems to be the norm around here. Some with paperwork tend to be higher, but its the same with pretty much all the breeds... paperwork--->higher prices, and sometimes the dogs dont even look as good/healthy. I posted two other listeings a few posts up.

The puppy looks like American bulldog to my eyes. That thought about maybe the dads just huge popped in my head too. Puppy looks to have more traits of her dad than mom. Are you going to go check them out? I would atleast ask for a few more pics of the parents

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
The puppy looks like American bulldog to my eyes. That thought about maybe the dads just huge popped in my head too. Puppy looks to have more traits of her dad than mom. Are you going to go check them out? I would atleast ask for a few more pics of the parents
yeah i asked for a few more pics. He said he's at work but hell try to get his wife to take more pics and send em. I plan on stopping by there after work today. About 10-15 minutes from where i'm at.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
That dog on the left looks like an apbt or some kind of hybrid pitbull. Maybe the angle of the pic, sometimes pics are deceiving. Better to see more pics or in person. Still a great looking puppy though.

@Krow , awesome looking dog you got there.

Betsie’s big brown eyes will melt the crustiest of hearts, guarantee you that.

And yeah 40-50 lbs range is too small for an American bulldog imo but if you’re already in love with him fuck it. tell them to knock that price down and bring him home. He’s waiting on you.

they already went down from $400 to $300 for me, and that was before i saw the moms pics. And i just found an older listing they had up for $500
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/d/valyermo-american-bulldog-puppies/7061641912.html

fuck, not sure what to do here. I had my heart set on a proper American Bulldog. I mean, doesn't need to be huge .... but I definitely don't want a tiny one.

And also we all know dogs arent full weight at 1YO. They need another year or two to get to their true weight. So there's that too.

Milkshake is home! About to give her a bath. Will post pics later

source.gif

She's a little bulldozer :tickled:

Mom was definitely around 50lbs, but she clearly had filling in to do. And she definitely had a bulldog face with the under-bite and all. Dad looked like a straight up champ! But yeah, she was gonna end up coming home with me regardless of what they looked like.

Dude i already knew if you went to see that dog in person that she'd be coming home with you. Congrats man! You'll be super busy for the next year or so....hope you still have time to post:p:err:

haha, yeah i gotta wake up a little early and take her to get her shots tomorrow. They said she had her first round but i'm not sure i can take their word for it. They gave me one of those free "TAKE ON HOME AND DO-IT-YOURSELF" vaccine papers.

I got my dog he was up to date on everything, had papers, etc. Still took him to the vet next day just make sure. Always better to be safe.

What you planning on feeding her?