Post a picture of your pets!

haha yeah that is a good match lol. I wanna go with something that has to do with honesty, devotion etc. I had another few on my mind a while ago but cant remember 'em. But i also like Milkshake since she's black and white.... here are a few more pics they just sent me ....
0sYK5yN.jpg

LWaWLAr.jpg

mqwoyRG.jpg

this will be the oldest puppy i bring home. My other dogs were all about 2 months old.

Great looking dog! I'm sure whatever name pick will be great......as long as the dog knows and answers to it. 3 months? Still fine i think. Plenty of time to train etc. I will say she already looks pretty beefy at 3 months! Going to be a big, powerful dog!

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
yeah man, cant wait to see the parents tomorrow!

Yeah thats great dude, let me know what happens. I did a lot of studying before i bought bowser. My understanding is all of the bully breeds are a bit stubborn ......but that's part of what makes them great. Whenever i tell my dog no he lets his displeasure be known. Makes like gruff sound and gives a look that could kill! He's hilarious. Pretty sure @Krow has an american bulldog, maybe he can add a little insight. I'm sure your an experienced dog guy and can handle whatever comes your way

yea i still cant really figure out if shes a Johnsons or Scotts type. She has a blocky head and seems to be very stocky for her age, but then in some pics she looks like a Scotts. I just asked them to send me pics of the parents .

Looks like a scott type to my eyes but wouldn't be the first time I've been wrong about something. Maybe a hybrid of both? You should find out after you see the parents and get some info from the breeders. Stoked for you man! Hope it works out in your favor. Life is definitely better with a four legged friend around

Stoked for you man! Hope it works out in your favor. Life is definitely better with a four legged friend around
thanks brother, and yeah i 100% agree with that statement!

here are a few more adds i was looking through ...
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/d/patton-american-bulldog/7063787790.html

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/d/american-bulldog/7076172740.html
... these kind of look like Scott types but they're listed as Johnsons.

And yea having a mix of both would actually be perfect!

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
thanks brother, and yeah i 100% agree with that statement!

here are a few more adds i was looking through ...
https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/for/d/patton-american-bulldog/7063787790.html

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/d/american-bulldog/7076172740.html
... these kind of look like Scott types but they're listed as Johnsons.

And yea having a mix of both would actually be perfect!

That 2nd listing looks like maybe a mix of the 2? First one definitely looks like johnsons. I researched them when i got bowser, but decided a boxer was a better fit for my household. My youngest son was only 7 at the time and I thought an american bulldog, even though they're great with kids, would just be to big and powerful to have around. Plus my wife was a firm no. Boxer is waaaay more powerful than i thought, but also great with kids. He doesn't have the height of american bulldog, but he's strong as an ox! Just had him at the vet 2 days ago.....he's now 91lbs!:err: so didn't really workout like my wife planned haha. But american bulldogs are solid, great dogs. Maybe someday.......

Was actually looking at some bulldog offshoots, like leavitt bulldogs or olde english bulldogges. Wife said no more but she said that before i brought bowser home too :err:

oh wow that's a big Boxer, he already weighs more than my shepherds did, and they were both pretty big!

Yeah i realy like the ones in the second listing, but they're asking for too much and and they're also about an hour away from me. I plan on getting another one too, just dont know when.

Reactions: RadicalThrasher
I probably shouldn’t post this because you guys are buttholes but here we go...

B6E5D4B2-D256-40EE-80BC-A9A11E318686.jpeg

That’s mine. I’m sitting in a regular kitchen chair in that picture.

she’s much larger and taller than the pictured dog. she’s on the smaller side at 86 pounds. If it matters to you, she’s American kennel club certified purebred. Her mother was a huge fat bitch that weighed over 110 pounds.

Are we calling the mother the dog on the left or is that a puppy? Dog on the right is definitely American bully. Left could be if it was still very young.

the one on the left is the mother. Here's my last exchange with the seller ...

"is the mom purebred? She looks like a pitbull"

"Yes she comes from a Scott Bloodline they look more like pitbulls but yes she's American bulldog"

And when you say American Bully are you're referring to an American Bulldog or the actual bootleg breed of the American Bully? He definitely looks like a American Bulldog to me, and so does the puppy im interested in .. it's just the mom that has me kind of scratching my head. One of my buddies has an American Bully and even though he's an awesome dog, that's not really what im looking for. They're not working/athletic dogs and usually have breathing problems.

edit: i dont think i've seen an American Bulldog with white/pink patches on the nose, which the mom seems to have.

Tbh my phone just fuckered it to bully instead of bulldog.

I would need papers to believe the dog on the left was a bulldog of any sort if it’s fully grown.

doubt they have papers. Guess i'll have to go down there today and see for myself. I'd be able to tell right away in person. It's just i've already "fallen" for that pup, but im just not willing to pay $300 for a pit bull mix when you can get them for $100 or less around here. The puppy looks all bulldog to me though.

The puppy certainly looks like a bulldog. That’s what had me wondering if that smaller dog on the left was a puppy or something. If that was dad on the right, I feel like that was a very risky breeding pair at minimum. That’s a pretty good price for an American bulldog too. Makes me a little skeptical but like you said if you’ve already fallen in love with the pup it doesn’t really matter.

be prepared for that pup to eat.... everything, btw. Food or not.

Mine ate a surge protector that was plugged into the wall. My work boots... chunks of the wall, all shit... Pretty much anything and everything until she finally stopped.