Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact1: so far i've escaped the flu epidemic. i'm twice lucky actually, because people are really having a hard time because of it. and now that i've said it, i'm going to get ill.

fact2: i'm staying sober tonight.

fact3: i'm obsessed.

Fact: My gf is a scary drunk - she can drink a bunch of coronas and then follow it up with a liter of vodka and be completely stone sober, then lay down and all of a sudden the alcohol hits her head at once (I found that out the hard way - "Oh, I'm just a little tired, just gonna lay down, rest my head.... Uh, I no..not.. feel good... gonna [insert puke]"). Me, well, I just get progressively stupider until I start stumbling around. I don't get pukey until it starts to wear off - and I think things are spinning - like watching a toilet flush.
Fact2: Probably the longest post I've made in 3 months :) School must be starting soon, hehe.

~kov.

-I went to bed at 22.30 yesterday.. actually, it must have been the first time I went to bed before midnight for... months.
-Im not sure if I like it though.. it provides you with so much time for the mind to wander off in the dark corners.. I might resort to lack of sleep again soon :err:
-Well.. maybe not :p I think I'll have some tea and go to bed rather soon again :)

Kovenant84 said:
Fact: My gf is a scary drunk - she can drink a bunch of coronas and then follow it up with a liter of vodka and be completely stone sober, then lay down and all of a sudden the alcohol hits her head at once (I found that out the hard way - "Oh, I'm just a little tired, just gonna lay down, rest my head.... Uh, I no..not.. feel good... gonna [insert puke]"). Me, well, I just get progressively stupider until I start stumbling around. I don't get pukey until it starts to wear off - and I think things are spinning - like watching a toilet flush.
Fact2: Probably the longest post I've made in 3 months :) School must be starting soon, hehe.

~kov.

:lol: My Girlfriend is the same. One time she necks a bottle of vodka and our jaws were on the floor. an hour later she couldnt string sentences together. Bah.

FACT: Just been giving relationship advice to a 42 year old man.

-It's 7:05am and Im VERY awake :dopey:
-I add "Building a shrine for Decapitated and Nevermore so I can worship them properly" to my New Year's Resolutions :kickass:

Taliesin said:
-It's 7:05am and Im VERY awake :dopey:
-I add "Building a shrine for Decapitated and Nevermore so I can worship them properly" to my New Year's Resolutions :kickass:
:kickass:
Hey man if you like Decapitated, check out Dies Irae... Seriously it's got that same sort of groovy industrial power.
This is slightly off topic, but, When someone asks you what the Best Nevermore album is, or which should they get first, what do you tell em? I just start waffeling about the individual songs and how they're all so awesome. Deconstruction is one of my favourite song ever. *boner*

FACT: I like Death Metal with an Industrial, chaotic edge... Like Decapitated and Dies Irae
FACT: My radio alarm clock doesn't wake me up with the radio... but a beeping instead. It really defeats the purpose.

@ Kov & Gav: :lol: I used to be like that. I was like "fucking hell, why am i not drunk at all :mad: *stands up* WHOA i'm too drunk, oops *falls onto the ground*". That was years ago when i'd just started drinking though, and it never happens anymore.

fact: I like being drunk. I want to be drunk.

Fact: I don't like coffee, it's like poison to me but I do like the smell of it
Fact: I just luv hot chocolate and tea
Fact: more than that, I love beer :dopey:
Fact: even more than that I love to sleep and have nice dreams

Id recommend "Dead Heart In A Dead World" because from what I know it's the easiest to get into and is most likely to get them hooked up :p
I only have 3 albums and a few songs from the other records that a friend sent me, have to complete the collection soon :)

I personally also like Dead Heart the most, "Politics of Ecstasy" has a few songs I like very much, but the rest is wandering off too much into the progressive corner for my taste, same with "Enemies of Reality".
My Nevermore-Top5 would be:
The Learning
Passenger
Believe In Nothing
We Disintegrate
Tomorrow Turned Into Yesterday

Haha, I guess it's only in Norway where prisoners can freely interact on message boards. :lol:

But I do feel like a prisoner...stuck with a job I'm forced to do. We call that civil service. And it will be over in mid-February. Then I'm free to continue living my life as I want it.

Heh, my civil service sucked balls as well :p How many months did you have to do? Mine was for 10 months.. well ok, it had an interesting side to it, but mostly, I was either bored out of my mind or doing the shitty things no one else wanted to do. Pfffffff

-I'll go on winter holidays with my mates in Switzerland!! Wooohooo! Ok, still 2.5 months to go but awesome news nonetheless :D

Status
Not open for further replies.