Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: I move on jan 27, that makes it twice that I'm packing my stuff and leaving a place I'm familiar with in this month.

Fact 2: I hate statistics

Fact 3: I desperately need a job. Almost desperate enough to become a prostitute or sell a kidney, not nearly desperate enough to go back to the old hellhole where i worked in.

fact: i just made someone fall from his chair 3 times from laughing at my beautiful day. it's good to have caring friends. :p

edit: he just fell for the 4th time and now he hit himself. :lol:
on for the world record. :p

i'm tired of everything going wrong, and i'm tired of my ability to makes bad things also worse. as if they weren't bad enough.
i better go to sleep before the bit of anger leaves its place to bubuness

oh and i also drove for the first time in the snow tonight (i haven't had my license for a long time), of course there's almost nothing of it in this town where i could enjoy it (watch it) there was simply a lot on the road, really hiljainenish.

Hiljainen said:
i'm tired of everything going wrong, and i'm tired of my ability to makes bad things also worse. as if they weren't bad enough.
This is probably a futile question but ..what's wrong?
It may help you to discuss some things a bit more if you would like. We don't bite (not too hard, at least :p)
Who knows.. there may be people here, of all places, that may have just the advice you need..

MagSec4 said:
This is probably a futile question but ..what's wrong?
It may help you to discuss some things a bit more if you would like. We don't bite (not too hard, at least :p)
Who knows.. there may be people here, of all places, that may have just the advice you need..
:) i know you're not too evil :p but no, i'm turning into the kind of poster i hate, that rants and doesn't say anything understandable and meaningful, but i don't want to talk about it at all, let alone "in public".
i know the kind of posts like my previous one lead to posts like yours, my bad

fact: My head feels all weird and bouncy, because the stupid wind froze it. The one and only time that i went outside without a hat :bah:
fact: I bet alcohol will help. I'll still feel bouncy, but it won't feel weird anymore :D *drinks*
fact: I'm dying to get to an awesome trance party.
fact: This song reminds me of Juuso and makes me giggle.
fact: I need a fucking life.

fact: I´ve been here for over three years (and it certainly feels like it).
fact2 (which not of me, infast it´s more like a mathematical punch towards alle humanoids): three years of seventeen years is about 18% - way to go, me!

My windows died on me on monday.. never use crappy cracks to fix your windows activation, lesson learned :Smug:
I had my roomie ask a friend if I could have his already-cracked windows for reinstall.. he said yes, sure, where and when?
I replied "10am in front of the Cookie Box?" (Cookie Box is the nickname for one of the buildings at the University. Just dont ask me who named it so and why)
Anyway.. my roomie types "10am at the Birdcage.. no, big Oak tree! COOKIE BOX, that was it!"
I told him he wasnt exactly the person to make fun of this, seeing that he spends 10 hours a week in a building called "Ginger". :err:

Hmm.. it's probably only funny when you know my friends :p

fact: i miss out on the "fun" part of "people nowadays stay single for longer in order to have fun". i just fail to understand it.

Hiljainen said:
the only thing to understand is that that line is as true as the "i need to stay alone" dumping line :p
rejection lines such as "it's not about you, you're great: it's really about me", and "how can i be sure you're not a homo?" can work wonders, especially if combined.

rahvin said:
rejection lines such as "it's not about you, you're great: it's really about me", and "how can i be sure you're not a homo?" can work wonders, especially if combined.
:p
i never said they don't work, especially because when someone dumps you with those lines you should thank him/her for doing you the favor to show how retarded s/he is before the thing got too serious. apart from the homo thing, that simply gives me that feeling of how-the-dt-board-was-once.

still, being serious for a moment, a rejection line as "i want to stay alone" or "you're great, it's me" or every rejection line that is a compliment is complete crap and if an hypotetic boyfriend is going to break up with me at least i think i'd deserve honesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.