Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: i'm watching hot shots (i love this movie) instead of translating crap about glaciers for my english exam tuesday.

Fact: i should also finish to type a tale that a guy wrote that will go on the comic book/magazine, it's a very hard work, i spent days on it and there are still 2 words i have to guess. if the lamp on my nightstand came to life and started throwing up against the wall it would produce a more understandable hand writing (lamp writing actually, or..hurl writing, i'm torn) :p

hyena said:
i'm completely convinced of this, but you know, it's not like i can hire someone... turns out to be quite difficult, what with being a woman and all... :Spin:
And what exactly did you try? :p

Hiljainen said:
i always try to put the person into a comfortable situation too, and to ask gently, i don't get angry or cry in a moment like that.
Don't lose that quality.

Taliesin said:
You people should talk less and make more love! Make love! Wheeee!
Why not do both
wink.gif

..because this forum does need some action, you know.

Fact : I never thought I'd say this but it's great to be back to my
insomniac self. It's about 5:30 here the sun will rise soon so I think
I'll go find a bench in the city and watch the business people carry
their briefcases into tall buildings. Wondering what it all means?
When I'm bored with that I'll go to one of the local parks and feed
the ducks.

Fact: I got wasted on Friday. At first it was fun but afterwards I felt shitty because I was being carried home and lost some memory. I should probably cut down drinking but what can you do when you're offered free drinks by nice people.

@KC: wrong thread? :err:

Fact: i can hide things so well, that even i can't find them after a while. :/

fact: i am finding that i can't take heavy music after a day at work and two hours at the gym, maybe because i listen to the power-up stuff nonstop while working out and to whatever comes my way in the office, and then i'm just fed up. so i play midrange rock at night (for example, now i'm listening to queen).

fact: there's someone i really like on the face of this earth (actually, according to online GPS, about 4900 metres from me) and he's probably either asleep or kinda worried. i'm manifestly not asleep and i'm not really worried.

King Chaos said:
I listen to them every day and they give me the power to live. They give me the power to hate, love and over come adversity. They are my muse... meeting the creators of something that special and dear to me is just unexplored territory. I have no Idea how I'd react...

Ah, I know it's A TOTALLY old post, but I got all enthusiastic and started reading this topic from the beginning (cuz I'm new here...) and found THIS!
It's like a description of me... hope you don't mind I used that as sth to describe my feelings... you nailed it ;)

I didn't know how to react... but THEY are soooooo awesome, so you can't but be relaxed with them.. MIKAEL is such a perfect being!!

Anyways, I'm getting way too emotional, so I'll leave it at this....

Random fact:

My user name (which I also use for DJing and journalistic endeavours) was first applied to me by Ozzy.

Although I have never met him, a friend of mine that works for him and has been good enough to get literally dozens of CDs, records, DVDs and tour programmes signed for me, was asked more about this "Alex".

My friend told him a few things about me which included the fact that I am known for drinking Guinness (sometimes far more than I should) and he thought it was hilarious. The name stuck. I hadn't realised that was how some people that already knew me, but not my full name, already identified with me.

See, not my fault...

Status
Not open for further replies.