Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar to Rusty and chewing when I would walk down the street I had to ensure I stepped on an even number of pavement cracks with each foot

My sister and I would scare the crap out of each other with an evening ritual that the last person to get in bed had the bogeyman in their room for the night

I do some things left handed and some things right handed

I love mannerisms

Lolita Vampiriá said:
@fireangel: Whoa, lucky you!
I haven't talked to Williami since their gig at our metal club's party about a month ago.
Did I mention it was a super good gig... I also got to wear Williami's pullover and a baseball cap for a while since it was so cold in there. :eek:
But where the hell has he gone now? :confused:

Edit: Pics from our party GoatFest 2004: http://otax.tky.hut.fi/~moka/pics/GoatFest-2004/

and you let Williami freeze instead? ;) I know the pics, I got the link some time ago. I heard that Imperanon are damn good players, too.

Anyway, new songs were so cool =)

fireangel said:
and you let Williami freeze instead? ;) I know the pics, I got the link some time ago. I heard that Imperanon are damn good players, too.

Anyway, new songs were so cool =)
Williami is a gentleman you know. :D
Yes, Imperanon was great also. They've played before at our party (about a year ago).

Can't wait to hear new Profane Omen tunes! Damned that they don't play at any festivals this summer, I'm sure that at any metal festival audience would love them.

idari said:
How's that possible? :|

What Ulla actually MEANT to say was that it's hard to tell all us hunk apart, especially when she is having phone se.......aaahhhh nevermind. :oops:

Isn't that right Llalla? ;)

FACT: Im not going to tuska, or provinssi but I wish I were just to be a part of all this
exciting banter :(...

FACT: I need a drummer to complete my band and it depresses me that the best way
I can present my thoughts and feelings is through music, yet it's proving impossible,
as I don't have the artillary.

FACT: The Hideous children that live in my area are causing me more stress than
they're worth. Their deeds are unspeakable *sigh*.

FACT: Me and My brother are the only two tr00 metal heads for about five miles
squared.

FACT: I'd feel better if I put on some armour and swung a sword around my head for
half an hour in my back garden (while listening to rhapsody of course).

@king chaos: i think you should try and come to tuska. seriously. i mean, you're blessed with the skills of "fitting right in" on this board, obviously we all want to meet you. wherever you live, it's just a matter of plane tickets to helsinki and back. you can spend the night out "camping" with some of the other forumers. and bring your girl as well, she'll be welcome. last attempt at luring you in: everyone's gonna meet the band. :D

The FACT that you're gonna meet the band scares me more... I'd pass out Beatlemania style... only it's not the Beatles. Its Dark Tranquillity :ill:

FACT: I cannot even comprehend coming face to face with any of the DT members.

Besides, it's too late on now. Maybe in some other years... or when DT play a Fest in the UK you can all travel to my homeland :p

King Chaos said:
FACT: I cannot even comprehend coming face to face with any of the DT members.
You know, they're just normal people like the rest of us. And some of the nicest people I've ever met.

Tranquillian said:
You know, they're just normal people like the rest of us. And some of the nicest people I've ever met.
I'm perfectly aware of this... It's just the fact that I'm awkward in social situations... and loads of other things that I'll probably spend ages trying to explain :rolleyes:.

I listen to them every day and they give me the power to live. They give me the power to hate, love and over come adversity. They are my muse... meeting the creators of something that special and dear to me is just unexplored territory. I have no Idea how I'd react... and I wish so much I'd just be all cool and pally with them. The fact that I wouldn't be able to be is probably something to do with my self esteem :cry:.

It's like in seven when Sommerset explains to brad pitt's character that when they capture John Doe the only way their expectations of him could be met would be if he was satan himself. The fact that the DT members are only human has become some what ungraspable to me. Their music transpires flesh. It's my problem, and I know they'd be totally cool cats, just like you or I... but its the way I perceive them *hangs head in shame for being such a combination of the cliche' "corner boy" and the ultimate "fanboy"*

Status
Not open for further replies.