Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: i hate being in a public computer room at school. when people aren't playing their horrible music super loud and forcing everyone to listen to it, they are gossiping and talking about their private relationships next to me, where i have no option but to listen to every detail of the guy she was dating and how they broke up. I should jump into the conversation just to see their reactions. or better yet, i should get an mp3 player so i can isolate myself further.

@plintus, marduk and all: at least i'm not being gay if i say i want sex with a man. that's the major advantage of the fairer sex in this day and age. :D

Fact: Temperature dropped approx 40 degrees (great exaggeration) yesterday, so now everything's all chilly the way it's supposed to be :) (Hooray for crazy Canadian "+50 to Cold Resistance" blood)

Fact: I'm sitting here at work really nauseous for some reason, though I've not yet eaten today...

~kov.

Fact: I won a DT shirt on eBay from the 1999 projector world tour
cool f'n shirt with great NS graphics and 'therein lies the beauty'

Fact: Gave my 'Up in Smoke' tour shirt to my niece, but my sister made her give it back. Not because of the pictures of Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Ice Cube, Warren G. but because the design has a large marijuana leaf. Great concert
La Rocque is a very versatile concert goer. I know most narrow minded forum member would never take a chance with a show like this. But metal shows attendees are 95% guys in black tshirts sucking down drinks. While rap type concerts are mostly attended by styling and profiling woman. It's a beautiful thing along with the rhymes ... *WORD*

NP: Louis Armstrong - what a wonderful world

fact: i have some bad switches somewhere inside, and i'm not trying to be gothic by saying this. :)

Fact1: Everytime I click on a username to see what someone has put in their profile and it reads "Public Profile" on the first button, I read "Pubic Profile" at first, which makes me smile and sometimes giggle stupidly :p
Fact2: Also, I cant sleep
Fact3: Now are there 2 or 3 facts in this post? Hmm..

fact: i hear what trapper said. i would never be able to sleep that little, but anyway i never manage to go to bed before 1am or so and i always hate that in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.