Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quit drinking (well, alcohol so far).

Till the next time teh chords of chaos will be strung upon us :loco:

//under which I mean the next DT tour :)

I was supposed to go to class.. but with the heavy rain Im like ,.|..
I mean, go out THERE to see a class that's through with its content for this semester, and another one that never had any in the first place?
Hahahaha.. right, now Im gonna watch Futurama

fact that really makes me sad: my cat gigia has a group of malignant tumors, and we can't operate her (she's old and they almost surely already expanded or would expand somewhere else) :cry:

fact that makes me laugh a bit: i have now a deep crater in my finger, i was talking some time ago about something on my finger (the alien) it didn't go away with crioteraphy so the new doctor removed it with laser. the funny thing is that the anesthesia probably hurt almost as the whole process would have hurt without anesthetizing. remember, if they tell you they have to do an injection in one of your fingers be prepared with something to bite hard :p

it seems like my wisdom teeth chose this moment to start pushing hard against my other teeth. it's funny since: today is sunday, tomorrow i won't be home, wednesday i can't (i don't want to) miss a day in the town where i study.
i seriously hope i can go to the dentist on tuesday and be more or less fine for wednesday morning. :erk:

fact: i just found out that on august 14th and 15th i'm going to be in madison, wisconsin.

hyena said:
fact: dave's avatar gives me the creeps.
Claudia, I did not mean to give You or anyone the creeps.
My avatar is called by everyone 'Child Eating a Rat' and its by Salvador Dali,
but the actual name given to the art work by Dali is
'the Perverse Polymorph of Freud' -

Just wondering what goes on in Madison, WI in the middle of august?

@dave: nothing really, it's a business trip.

fact: i just discovered a new version of one of my favorite parody songs, i guerrieri del metallo (literally translates to 'metal warriors', but in italian it sounds stupid), which has a very idiotic, very funny outro. :)

@cot: :lol: well, it might to native speakers, but as a foreigner i feel it's far more ridiculous in my own language than in english.

fact: i don't feel like working, but i really, really, really should.

Status
Not open for further replies.