Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep and walk with headphones.I guess I'm having some manic disorder.I might listen to one song for hours like I've been listening for the last couple of hours of 'The emptiness from which i fed' and I don't want to say how many times I've listened to 'The mind's I'esp.the last song ,once Ithought Iwas dying while listening to it.By the way would somebody update me on FREDRIK JOHANSSON where does he play?I've been away from the metal scene for quite a time.Ialso coud never find 'a moonclad reflection' plus 'trail of life decayed'.

insilence said:
I sleep and walk with headphones.I guess I'm having some manic disorder.I might listen to one song for hours like I've been listening for the last couple of hours of 'The emptiness from which i fed' and I don't want to say how many times I've listened to 'The mind's I'esp.the last song ,once I thought Iwas dying while listening to it.By the way would somebody update me on FREDRIK JOHANSSON where does he play?I've been away from the metal scene for quite a time.Ialso coud never find 'a moonclad reflection' plus 'trail of life decayed'.

well for moonclad/trail of life since one year theres a possibily to get them without problems:
DT have an album called Exposures full of unreleased and bonussongs and there you can find the 2 demos....enjoy :worship:

:D
solefald said:
well for moonclad/trail of life since one year theres a possibily to get them without problems:
DT have an album called Exposures full of unreleased and bonussongs and there you can find the 2 demos....enjoy :worship:
Thanks for the info.I have 'Exposures',I shoulda've read the introduction better.Ithought those were whole albums. :

solefald said:
well strange someone who doesnt know his DT-albums...hehe check it out[DUH...what's so funny.I started listening to DT a few months ago I'll catch up plus I really love their music more than many that say so.

I wear mismatched socks. Clean and w/o holes in them, but - mismatched. Often not just by the color.

On purpose.

Tomorrow I'm starting to wear mismatched shoes.

Fact: I wish I wasnt so sensitive to weather changes :erk: I had another pounding headache last night.. Still feel pretty dizzy :(

I found a flame in the burnt out ashes...burn out ,burn out / FUELED /THESE NEW SHORES BURN/ DARK PAST LIES COLD /SHADOW/ MY SWEET SHADOW / TO YOU I LOOK NO MORE / ANOTHER DAWN COLLAPSES / DO I NEED TO BE REMINDED / A GLIMPSE OF MY SAFE HOME / A PATH TO HIDE ALL ANGER

i am down on my knees,back to the wall and there is no help,i am not allowed to sleep at night, deprived of taking a little comfort in my nightmares so that i'd be able to lend a shoulder to someone weaker than me,because i have things to fulfil ,cannot afford the QUIET PLACE.do i need someone's sympathy ? HELL , NO. just an understanding. anyway who gives a rat's ass and what do i care ,everyone has his own tragedy and our ends will be the same. But I have a little break now and I actually slept most of last night so I can put a real smile for someone today .I listened to Projector and the last couple of hours to IF's DIAL 595-ESCAPE sipping on Corona for breakfast enjoying my dark tranquillity in the early morning hours which is always 'my time'.And last night's Headbangers ball sucked big time except Rammstein and System of a Down.

@insilence: i don't know what to tell you, your situation seems pretty bad from the way you describe it. :( i hope things get better for you..

@ME: congrats man, keep kicking ass.

Fact: i need vacation, dammit. :/

fact: thanks to the enlightened suggestion of a friend, i have found out there is actually at least one italian actor that i really, really like. this is not in a trivial 'he's hot' sense, there's very many hot actors, italian or otherwise. he's kinda hot too (rather: was, he's dead), but it's the goodness of the acting and the inspiration in choosing the roles that really stand out.

all this talking of liking people brought to my mind the silly song by the vandals that goes "you say that you like me/but you don't like like me/and you say that you love me/but you're not in love with me"

Status
Not open for further replies.