Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact: some of the places i like best in the world are places i have never seen.

fact: this applies to people, too.

Fact: my abstract and name are on a few thousand printed copies of a pretty important congress's abstract-volume. :D

@tfh: hehe, you havent had the self-titled one? I think its a bit better than Toxicity, its a great album, Ive been listening to it since it was released. Toxicity is awesome productionwise and the songwriting is also cool. Steal this album are just b-sides, but Im not talking about b-quality, the songs are great. So Im still waiting for the new one.

@solefald: but then that's why the whole vampire-ideology (call me "never go out during the day") makes a thrash in metal-groups. ;)

Fact: i love my new bed-cover. :)

rahvin said:
@larocque: now, be a doll and don't try to delete this thread(Q&A) at some point when there's about 2000 replies. all the messing around with posts and threads does not agree with the work of my orthodontist.
You haven't figured out in the last year that I can be a total jackass? Its just at times I can't take the twisting of the truth and the lies that are being directed at me and I want it all to go away.
I won't be a doll but I will be a guy ... your wish is my command :worship:
btw - nothing is meant to last
daviDT

Status
Not open for further replies.