Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
fact1: just saw a few finnish icehockey fans in the supermarket buying lots of booze
leads to fact2: my collegue and I will try to get some rest tickets at the stadium tonight but dunno how the chances are, lets see
and leads to fact3 as well: whatever may come, I wanna get drunk tonight lol

Fact: It's sooo damn hot here. We had 28 degrees Celsius yesterday! Today's a bit better, since some rain fell in the morning. Hate this.....aarrgh!

If you go, please take loads of pictures! :D
I'll watch the game for sure, I mean, it's a classic :p
Id have gone for sure if I lived anywhere near Vienna.. I dont get to see much Icehockey lately, with my hometown's team descending to the second division I dont think that'll change soon either

Fact: i love caramel+vanilla flavoured tea, and lemon flavoured tea.
Fact2: i also love hierbabuena, but i discovered it needs half the sugar.

I wanted to buy a telescope for quite some time now.. I checked ebay today and came across a model that seems pretty nice, and at a good price, too.
http://optrons.com/htmls/900-114-deutsch.htm that's the official page. I didnt find an english version, sorry :(
Does anyone have experiences in this sector and cares to share them? Is this a good model or would I get plastic shit for my money?
Thanks for the help :)

DragonLady said:
I love the smell when it just starts to rain...
I love to walk near the sea and listen to the waves and the seagulls...
I love to hold someone close that I like a lot...
I love to dream away while sitting in the sun at the water or in the mountains...
That sounds wonderful.

Siren said:
but i discovered it needs half the sugar.
But that's a good thing..

Fact: I love Amarula <3

Bring me a bottle of this and you'll be my friend forever

amarula_welcome.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.