Post a random fact about yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
hyena said:
but where's my mr. right? :D
*Wipes nose on sleeve* :)

hehe

FACT: I am off to see Strapping Young Lad tomorrow and I'm affraid of what I might do to babies in a Townsend induced frenzy.

EDIt: and congrats!. I don't know who the couple is. Dark Silence and talierin?

FACT: I'm very very happy for them :). Must be a good feeling.

about six years ago when i was about thirteen or fourteen, my favorite band was.... korn, and when i was much younger at about 9 or ten my favorite band was.... Backsteet boys. Im really kicking myself in the ass for the whole korn phase. But i was justified for the backsteet boys, (Cmon i was in third grade). I swear for the longest time my dad though i was gay.

Taliesin said:
:tickled:
You're now officially next in line ;) Not that it will do you any good Im afraid.. I think I found my ideal partner :p

Sorry for all the happy posts.. the love is still young and enthusiastic, we'll try not to bother you so much in the future :p

Congratulations you two. Where are the pics? We want pics! :)

When I was younger I was like the only one that could do that "oooooooh ah aha ah!" monkey noise from Disturbed, I thought I was the man and so did all my friends.

Then I discovered actual music.

Fact: I'm officially going to fail programming because my fucking program won't work. No syntax errors, no apparent procedure errors (though there's obviously at least one since it doesn't work)... It's 1:20am, and i have to turn this in in ten hours, and i've got to sleep since i'm driving to university and i don't want to fall asleep on the wheel.. which leaves me little time to find whatever error(s) there might be... So obviously i won't find anything. And i just wasted about three hours of my life building it and trying to get it to work.. three hours which could have been spent studying for math or physics...

I know, i know, "why don't you get to work instead of whining on UM?". I needed to vent my frustration. And venting it on destroying my program in a fit of rage just didn't seem like the best option.

*sigh* Back to work...

@Taliesin and Dark Silence : Hey, and I always thought that finding love on the internet was impossible...
I'm really happy for you guys :Spin:

Now, considering Marduk's and Hyena's reactions, I suggest we take bets on who's going to be next :D

Status
Not open for further replies.