Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

no pics, but I own a 15 peice custom Sonar 3005 kit.
includes:
2 22by20 bass drums with double kick
1 20by18 single kick bass
3 floor toms 16by16
5 total toms
rest cymbals, Sabian

I also have a Fender Stratocastor guitar and a musicman bass.

ferdy2.jpg
ferdy3.jpg
ferdy1.jpg

jerome2.jpg
jerome3.jpg
Jerome1.jpg

gideon2.jpg

Gear from Massive Assault

That's pretty fucking metal...but not as metal as...

A STRAT COPY, AN EQUALLY CRAPPY SQUIER BASS, AND AN EXTREMELY CHEAP EPIPHONE CLASSICAL GUITAR! \m/

bbc56562.jpg

...and of course, you can't forget the Spector six string.

Bass015.jpg

hey thats a nice fender squier bass! just kidding. How do you guys play those huge things. My hands are pretty damn long and it still looks like a bitch to play. How wide is the neck? like 5 inches?

So here's my stuff, you'll notice that the 85' Washburn sarzo sig' is in pieces at the moment, as it needs some work doing to it.

guitars.jpg

E.S.P LTD F-104 My first decent bass, can't fault it, amhoping to stick a set of EMG 35-DC's in there some day soon, when i can afford it. Make it a bit more punchy and responsive. Secondly a dismantled Washburn 85' rudy sarzo sig' bass, hoping to stick a bartolini pickup in here, as the stock pickup has lost its kick over the past 20 years, i've dismantled the bridge, to clean it, its a beautiful crome string through/regular washburn bridge.

ampetc.jpg

Carlsbro Combo 120w Bass Bomber. Perfect for what i need. and Zoom Bass II FX Processor, Loveley little pedal, once again all i need so far.
so i know you've all got better stuff, but its all coming together nicely :loco:

Got myself a new one, too (well a used one to be honest ;) ):
attachment.php

Ibanez RG 7620
7 strings, modded Dimarzio PUs (preowner had them rewound and rewaxed to get rid of feedback-issues). very good condition, it only has 2 or 3 little dents that you can hardly see even if you know where they are.

only got it yesterday, but so far it seems its a really cool axe
now I just have to get used to playing 7-strings

Vital Remains said:
hey thats a nice fender squier bass! just kidding. How do you guys play those huge things. My hands are pretty damn long and it still looks like a bitch to play. How wide is the neck? like 5 inches?

it really isnt that bad, you just have to lay your fingers flat over the entire neck, which youre really supposed to do anyways hehe. plus the neck is incredibly thin, so that helps alot
100_0353.jpg

~gR~

Hexer said:
Got myself a new one, too (well a used one to be honest ;) ):
attachment.php

Ibanez RG 7620
7 strings, modded Dimarzio PUs (preowner had them rewound and rewaxed to get rid of feedback-issues). very good condition, it only has 2 or 3 little dents that you can hardly see even if you know where they are.

only got it yesterday, but so far it seems its a really cool axe
now I just have to get used to playing 7-strings

Dude, once you get into playing a seven string youll say "six strings are for pussies." Not really. But youll play it for a a month or two then youll pick up a six string and it will be remarkably easy to play because they feel so small, like a ukalele or some shit.
:OMG:

Shagrion: said:
22825.jpg

there´s my guitars and my amps: marshall avt-150h, marshall mg412A and fender rocpro 1000.
guitars from left
Jackson Kelly
HM-J Rhoads handmade
Jackson King-V custom shop
Marilyn Flying fin ltd. with custom graphic

dude my guitars are so much better. only a guitar god such as me would own these masterpeices.
brokenguitar.jpg

giant_guitar.sized.jpg

pict0096.jpg