Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

Heya Mottley,

It's 999 euro's.. I think that's really cheap for it! Huub Boel (www.huubboel.nl) ships anywhere, he already sold it in Japan, Greece, Portugal and in Holland they're going fast haha.. this is the 3d week the productionmodel is in store.
It's like.. well... you can make the action as low as you want, real shredguitar, its sound blows you away, tight but phat punch in the lows, really silky highs that have this punch too with a rawish edge when distorted, very clear/clean and dynamic sound.. it has a push/pull pot (tonepot) to switch the phase too. You can go everywhere with this guitar. From stratty to jazzy to brutal metal. Here are two vids my mate Marcel recorded with it :

http://www.metalagesmedia.com/marcel/video/boelmc7_2.mpg

http://www.metalagesmedia.com/marcel/video/boelmc7b.mpg

I have the Bo-El GG classic for a while too, and since I had it, I didn't touch my Jem 77FP anymore.. (I even sold it). The MC-7 easily blows away every Ibanez Universe I had in my hands for instance.

Check out the vids :)

grtz,

Frank

Wow, some really nice stuff around.
Next month I get my RAN Avenger custom guitar, hopefully... It´s manufactured in poland and got only great respons from everyone I was talking about this company. Sadly you have to wait app. 5 months to get your guitar finished.
Does somebody here play one of this kind?

D-KOM said:
Wow, some really nice stuff around.
Next month I get my RAN Avenger custom guitar, hopefully... It´s manufactured in poland and got only great respons from everyone I was talking about this company. Sadly you have to wait app. 5 months to get your guitar finished.
Does somebody here play one of this kind?

not yet, but I plan to order one (maybe within the next few weeks)

there is a user around who plays a custom RAN Invader (his username is Opus(sy)2 )

Updated pics of my gear:

family2.jpg

cirrus2.JPG

Restringing is a reeeeeeeal bitch!!! :loco:

Well I got me a Ibanez RG170 (A nice first guitar for sure) And recently bought myself the Vox Valvetronix AD50VT. I know it isn't anything special compared to the amazing gear you guys have, but it works just fine for me

Randy: I'm not exactly a fan of strats, but those look really cool, especially the first on with the blue paintjob and to logo on it!! I really like that one!

My two 1989 HM Fender Starts with Kahler Spyder trems:

hmstrat_pink.jpg

blue1.jpg

Warwick Thumb "Bleached Blonde" Limited Edition :

blonde2.jpg

blonde6.jpg

My 20 year old Flying V:

flyingv.jpg

BC Rich Bich:

bcrich.jpg

I am in the process of customizing this Strat with a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails pickup, a Floyd Rose trem and a custom diamond plate pickguard.

squier1.jpg

For the bass:

700RB.jpg

Tokaiandfriends.jpg

Nomad.jpg

Guitars, from left to right, BC Rich NJ Virgin, Tokai PR50T, Ibanez RG1527.
Mesa Boogie Nomad 45 1x12.

I dont have any pictures but I have :

Guitars : Epiphone Special SG with gibson pickups, 2 4x12 KMD cabs ( celestion ) Vibe Consol 300 watts / I have a Yamaha se-200, Epiphone Les Paul special model II

Bass : DeArmond Pilot Bass 5 ( 5 strings ) , I have an Old Hofner Bass 1969
I have a Typhoon Bass ( fender replica ) all powered with a 350 watts Console with 3 18' subs

I dont have any pictures but I have :

Guitars : Epiphone Special SG with gibson pickups, 2 4x12 KMD cabs ( celestion ) Vibe Consol 300 watts / I have a Yamaha se-200, Epiphone Les Paul special model II

Bass : DeArmond Pilot Bass 5 ( 5 strings ) , I have an Old Hofner Bass 1969
I have a Typhoon Bass ( fender replica ) all powered with a 350 watts Console with 3 18' subs

I don't have much and I don't have pictures, but..

SX 5-String Fretless Jazz Copy Bass Blue w/ White Pickguard
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Fretted Transparent Red

Ibanez 10w Practice Amp :\

22825.jpg

there´s my guitars and my amps: marshall avt-150h, marshall mg412A and fender rocpro 1000.
guitars from left
Jackson Kelly
HM-J Rhoads handmade
Jackson King-V custom shop
Marilyn Flying fin ltd. with custom graphic