Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

toby.jpg

Heres me playing with my custom built RAN (www.ranguitars.com), not a great pic i know...but its the best i can find at the moment. If the picture doesnt work, let me know.

Hexer said:
Opus: looks cool, what specs does it have and what did it cost you if I may ask?

Cheers Hexer, specs;

EMG 81 at the bridge, Schaller floyd rose tremelo, rosewood fingerboard, maple neck, alder body...errr anything else you want to know just ask. It cost me 900 euros, which works out to about 620 pounds, came from Poland...so not to bad really.

900€ seems a pretty good price for a custom
what construction-type is it? bolt on? neck thru?

cant afford a custom at the moment (and there is no real need for it anyway ;) ) but I plan to get one somewhen in the future

Hexer said:
900€ seems a pretty good price for a custom
what construction-type is it? bolt on? neck thru?

cant afford a custom at the moment (and there is no real need for it anyway ;) ) but I plan to get one somewhen in the future
its a neck thru construction. Haha may not be any real need for custom guitars...i dunno, its just quite nice to have a guitar with everything you've asked for on it.

Opus(sy)2 said:
its a neck thru construction. Haha may not be any real need for custom guitars...i dunno, its just quite nice to have a guitar with everything you've asked for on it.

yeah, thats true :) I'm very shure that I'll buy one in the future though.
I still have to do some research about the details and (of course) save some money ;)

myguitarsinmyroomatmyoldhouse.jpg

this is a picture of my stuff from a few years ago... its mostly the same now, though i've upgraded the jacksons a bit and i have a mandolin now too. there's also a shitty squire hiding in the closet :D

Well, sorta new here, but might as well post my stuff:

mejan11-052.jpg

rigpicjan202.jpg

Rig:
Ibanez RG750(Heather Grey) w/Breeds and black diamond-plate 'guard
Ibanez RG760/750(Jewel Blue) w/Super3, Blue Velvet, Breed[neck] and white pearl 'guard
Ibanez S540LTD(Black) Currently stock

Tech 21 Trademark 300 w/rackmount kit and midi converter
No Name 4-12 with Eminence speakers
Alesis Quadraverb 2
Ibanez TS9
6 space powered rack
Behringer FCB1010 footcontroller
Johnson J-Station(for PC recording/practicing only)

Gets the job done at bedroom and stage volumes. :)

:headbang:

hey people, ok as for the ampsthe origional crate blue voodoo 120hb and the 1960a cab is mine, the marshall combo is mine. For the guitars thats my 67 natural strat and my fucking baby....the 7 string platinum pro warlock ive modded out, its got a dimarzio evolution in the bridge, an orangedrop tone control, and ive done tons of work on the neck so the action is barely even there. you can kind of see my old samick acoustic behind the amp, and i also have two other strat copies...tell me what you think. thanks. Chad