Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

My Washburn WI64DL, its not a GREAT axe, but it sufices or hardcore metal that i play. i play Immortal and emperor kind o stuff...
my.php

Here is my setup:
gear1.JPG

Left To Right:

Yamaha Acoustic (My first Guitar... Been in several countries, kinda beat up over the eyars but kicks major ass).

BC rich NJ customized warlock (NEw Bezels/Pots. Seymour Duncan Dimebucker Bridge. BCR BDSM in neck..i recently took the invader out of the neck)

Jackson USA KV2 (SD TB4's in both neck/bridge)

Jackson Rx10D (Customized. White bevels, EMG 89 in neck and 85 in bridge)

Marshall AVT 275

Behringer V amp for direct recording

Beyerdynamic mic for Miced amp recording.

7stringsfront.jpg

These two are my 7strings, for fun and mucking about on, all stock guitars, tuned to A. The coffee table has piezo's in the bridge, which sound ace, also TZ7 rawks as a 7string pickup!

black6stringsfront.jpg

these are my standard black abuse guitars for stage, still waiting on my custom, but these are nice enough, and, more importantly, black :lol:

Haven't got pics lying about of my amp rigs etc as i know, just use a podxt pro at home. There are some more axes too, but can't be arsed to take pictures. There's another mutilated Ibanez RG, a JemBSB and a warlock. May take some pics for the hell of it...

here's the other two, one of which i really really should get round to patching up as the neck is nice, even if the rest is a bit of a wreck ;)

bsb_and_wreck.jpg

The last remaining one is an old USA BC Rick warlock, which needs a new floyd and some good pickups.

:D

I need more

jesus. . that pre is like 2000 bucks alone. .

and the power amp. . another 1500

plus a nice jem. . .2000

carvin. . 700

dont know the other one. .

my newest addition

My%20Marshall%20Cab.jpg

1960 AV Vintage 30's

with the VHT and the POD Pro, i sound better than albums. . .seriously. . .

Heh yeah pretty much.. I lost all my former stuff, so I went to the bank and got a loan for it. Just wanted the best gear for myself. And it pays off.

Damn you have cool stuff too man!! I'm very curious to the VHT! Which one is it?

grtz

Frank

\m/FRNK\m/ said:
Heh yeah pretty much.. I lost all my former stuff, so I went to the bank and got a loan for it. Just wanted the best gear for myself. And it pays off.

Damn you have cool stuff too man!! I'm very curious to the VHT! Which one is it?

grtz

Frank
2/50/2 power amp

it kicked my ass tonight. .

Here are a bunch of pics of the newest addition to my arsenal - 2001 Gibson Blackbird (Nikki Sixx signature model Thunderbird) - from the "Gates Of Hell" show we played in Toronto, CANADA!

All photos taken by Brent Lockman.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Guess who:
Clam-GOH.jpg
Clam-GOH2.jpg

Clam-GOH3.jpg
Clam-GOH4.jpg

Clam-GOH5.jpg

Me and John Ricci:

ClamJohn-GOH.jpg
ClamJohn-GOH2.jpg

ClamJohn-GOH3.jpg

Me, Jacques Belanger, John Ricci:

ClamJacquesJohn-GOH.jpg

heres my crap, nothing to special...

icemann.jpg

Ibanez IC-400 w/ EMG-81/85
amps.jpg

marshall hdfx100,
crate 100watt amp (dont know what its meant
to be used for but its got 5 inputs so i use it for alot of stuff),
Vox wah, Boss GE-7
4track.jpg

crappy ol' 4track
kit.jpg

and the skins

ernieball.JPG

amp.JPG

drums.jpg

2001 Ernie Ball Music Man Sterling
1997 American Standard Precision Bass (not shown)
SWR 350x head
SWR Goliath III 4x10" 4-ohm cab
Yamaha Stage Custom Standard with Zildjian ZXT cymbal pack (I'm not a drummer :loco: )