Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

well well - here´s a few pics of my babe

custom hand crafted by Neubauer Guitars in Vienna from a sketch of mine.
7-string - Low be-string Fretless for the extra-cool sound *LOL*
36-fret (well - actually 33, but the last 3 frets are wholetones thus having the full 36 fret range.
EMG 81 Pickup
Top flamed maple (fiddlebackmaple) with a woddcarving/airbrush combination
Body made of Corina
Upper part of the body is hollow - the nostril works as a soundhole. Neck also flamed maple. Fretless part is ebony.

total_%20full%20res.jpg

Korpus_full%20res.jpg

other than that i got

Ibanez RG7420 BP equiped with a Roland GK2AH Midi Pickup and a Racoon tail *LOL*
Godin G4000
Godin ACS Acoustic Multicac (with midi PU)
10-String Graphire Chapmanstick Extended Scale with Roland GK2AH Midi PU on the Bass side
Hohner HZ Fretless Bass

here´s a (crappy) webcamshot

m4039626-1790.jpg

:loco:

Bob%20And%20Rack.jpg

I have since added - A line 6 Floor Board, and a Rocktron MIDI X-Change pedal, and a 2 space Drawer
and my baby. . .
My%20Guitar%204.jpg

and my not so baby. . .

Can some body fucking tell me how to attach a fucking picture. I don't have the option to attach it and I want to know what can I do.

How can you guys have that much gear?

4-5 Guitars (each cost at least 700-800 dolars)
huge amps and processors and stuff.

How do u find that much money? do u borrow money from your parents or earn it?

I am 17 and I have to get the money from my parents to buy a guitar (One guitar that would cost 500 dolars max.) :yell: :(

M0rtis:

I get the money from my parents but i prefer getting low endish guitars and hotrodding them.

Like my Xseries jackson was £350 and i've hotrodded her to high fuck and she plays a dream!

NeedledWarheart said:
M0rtis:

I get the money from my parents but i prefer getting low endish guitars and hotrodding them.

Like my Xseries jackson was £350 and i've hotrodded her to high fuck and she plays a dream!

But no matter how much you hot rod a guitar, the woods of the body/neck are still shit, and after all that money put in, it will never sound as great, or better than a real quality guitar. Im not talking shit, I have low end guitars too, and I hot rod them as well, but recently I have just been seeing the downfall of this.

I disagree.

Jackson use the same woods (alder/Maple) as they do in both import/USA guitars.

I dont see the need in paying an extra £1500 just cause it says "made in USA" and i gte a different fretboard/binding and removal of a neck heel that doesn't hinder me.

2 1985 handmade USA B.C. Rich Warlock basses in front of my main bass rig: 1974 Marshall Super Bass, Marshall 1960B 4x12 cab loaded with Celestion bass speakers, and Marshall 1551 2x15 cab loaded with JBLs.

85Warlocks.jpg

1983 handmade USA B.C. Rich Warlock guitar with my main 85 Warlock bass in front of my main guitar rig: 1977 Marshall model 1986 50W head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 cab, and Marshall 1960B 4x12 cab.

TheTwins.jpg

I have more stuff, but these are the only pics I have handy.

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

My toys:

studio.jpg

The Studio
guitars.jpg

The Guitars and CD collection
amp.jpg

racktop.jpg

rackbottom.jpg

Recording set up:
Digidesign ProTools LE 6.4 / MBox with various plug-ins
Reason 2.5
Drum Kit From Hell Sample Disks
Mac G4 Dual 1 GHz, 1 Gig RAM, 120 GIG HD's

Rack:
Furman Power Conditioner
Mackie 1202 VLZ Mixer
Alesis 3060 Compressor
Line 6 Bass POD XT Pro
Line 6 POD
MOTU Express XT MIDI Interface
Keyboard controller

Guitars/Basses:
Fender Strat with Duncan Hot Rails in Bridge position
Ibanez RG760 (stock)
Charvel Fusion with EMG 81/85
Ibanez 5 String, Ibanez 4 string Basses (stock)
Ovation Celebrity Deluxe Acoustic (stock)
Yamaha Classical (stock)

Live Set-up:
Peavey MACE head
Marshall 4/12 straight cab
Korg DT-2 Tuner
Rocktron Chameleon Effects Processor
Dunlop Wah pedal