Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

thanks man, I was looking for a black tailpiece but epiphone wouldnt sell me one. and once the pickguard was on there I really didnt want to change it.

The fretboard is rosewood, It has just been cleaned...kicks ass!!

mmm pimp-style

gibV.jpg

bobvex said:
awww shit man, you just missed a Korina RR on ebay man, there were only two ever made, and this guy had both of em, he musta worked for Jackson or something, but it sold for about 3000 bucks
Funny that I see this thread again. I put in an order to Jackson for a Custom Rhoads. All Korina with lots of goodies.

bobvex said:
is that a double jack guitar, second from the left??
how does that work??

The guitar (SA 420 XAV by the way) has a piezo bridge, one jack is for that.
The other one is for the magnetic PUs and can blend between these and the bridge. So you can use the magnetic PUs with an amp and the piezo with a PA at the same time, though I don't think I'll ever do that on stage.

Greetz

Kosh

I play 2nd Edition. I like the rules tho some of em suck so we just improvise. I've got too much money invested in my books to go buying all new ones so I stay with 2nd. Had White Castle tonight too :)

Krigloch the Furious said:
That first bass is awesome looking!!!!
i love my warwick. im planning a custom warwick right now. different body though.

i need to get my fortress refinished. you should see some of the damage it came with when i got it. stupid lying ebay fucker. poor thing looks like it was dropped on the asphalt (sp?)
~gR~

Iced In Flames said:
Funny that I see this thread again. I put in an order to Jackson for a Custom Rhoads. All Korina with lots of goodies.
Shit man, are you loaded or something, wher are you getting all this money. is it from an inheritance??

wihin the last sixmonths you've bought at least a 2000 Powerball, and now a 3000 custom Rhoads

holy shit.

Dont forget my PRS Custom 22 :) See first page for pics. Actually.... music is everything to me. I love it more than anything, cept for my fiancee of course. I pretty much live a very simple life right now to be able to afford this stuff. I dont go out to eat, go to the movies, I havent bought a cd in awhile. Just really cutting back. I save aluminum cans as well. Aint worth a whole lot but if it can knock $300 off the total then they did their part :)

Iced In Flames said:
Dont forget my PRS Custom 22 :) See first page for pics. Actually.... music is everything to me. I love it more than anything, cept for my fiancee of course. I pretty much live a very simple life right now to be able to afford this stuff. I dont go out to eat, go to the movies, I havent bought a cd in awhile. Just really cutting back. I save aluminum cans as well. Aint worth a whole lot but if it can knock $300 off the total then they did their part :)
awesome dood, i have a money getting ploy myself, leaving my car slightly unattended, and when someone tries to steal it, go up to them and demand money.