Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

The Dimebag customs are basically just a Dean Phantom XT, but sharper and made to his specs, and produced by Washburn (a division of Dean I think). I used to have a Phantom XT. It plays badass and it had Blade pickups in it, but it had a Floyd Rose and a defective 3-way toggleswitch, so i gave it back to the owner before I had to pay anything. If you want it, go ahead, but I'm not a huge fan. I could compare the guitar to... a Gibson Explorer type. I personally would get the Seymour Duncan Dimebag pickups installed, just to have the authenticity of calling it a fullout dimebag darrell guitar, but you don't really need to. It's wound good and sounds great. I even played it in my jazz band for a few days and it had bootiful tone.

Conklins are beautiful, but rediculusly priced. i would never get one, but my friend got a Conklin 8 string guitar.

I have a Jackson RX10D, and i changed the bridge pickup out to a EMG 81 Active, and I'm going to get the bevels painted yellow.

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=bobvex

You will see my Unfinished rack shen you click it, but scroll down a bit to see the guitar.

astennu3.jpg

this is (from left to right): my Yamaha Pacifica 112, Marathon Pro Series RR, B.C. Rich NJ Warlock (its a bit modified)
behind the axes are my Marshall G30RCD and Ken Rose XP30 (Bass-amp)

when i have money and the need for it, the next thing i`ll by will be a nice amp

Here's mine. My 18th birthday present was the airbrushed graffiti on the guitar. A very professional job I think! I'm considering buying another guitar (I'm sick on detuning and retuning mine while I know it's very bad for it), and I think I'll go with a ESP F-300.

This one's model is pretty obvious.

Jackfull.jpg

Than a close-up

Jackflow.jpg

Alex

I've always wanted a Caparison. Nearly bought The Applehorn. Mattias Eklundh kicks ass. I just dont want one with a trem and talking to them about getting ANY Caparison cept for the Pete Lesperance model was impossible.

Iced In Flames said:
I've been wanting to try one of those Dimebag guitars out. How are they? Csn you compare em to any other guitar? And why isnt Dimebags signature pickup installed in em!?
Well first of all when people come into my room, the first thing the say is that THAT guitar is badass. That always makes me smile a little bit ;) It plays fuckin awesome, it has a solidbody Neck, and you can fly on it. The only reason I dont't play mine is because I made the mistake of buying it off of ebay, and the wiring has fallen out, the tremolo didn't come with a bar, and its missing a machinehead for the B string. However, before the wires went AWOL, it really rocked, even without Dime's signature pickups.
Playing on the neck is the exact same as my Dean, and reading that Washburn was subbed to Dean makes alot of sense now ;) can't believe that I never put those together.
The only real nuisance about it is that it is a heavy son of a bitch, which is fine until you play for three hours straight and realize you shoulder's tired as hell.
Anway IIF, that's so badass about Jag Panzer, their guitarist was the best oe I've ever seen live. It's cool to hear that they're all cool people. That and it's really badass they remembered you :D
Anyway rock on man,
-Needle-

I kinda want a Caparison, you know, just to say "I have a Caparison," but I've heard some bad things about them. I don't know if he was joking or not, but Chris Amott told me he hates his guitar:p

Needlefeast said:
Well first of all when people come into my room, the first thing the say is that THAT guitar is badass. That always makes me smile a little bit ;) It plays fuckin awesome, it has a solidbody Neck, and you can fly on it. The only reason I dont't play mine is because I made the mistake of buying it off of ebay, and the wiring has fallen out, the tremolo didn't come with a bar, and its missing a machinehead for the B string. However, before the wires went AWOL, it really rocked, even without Dime's signature pickups.
Playing on the neck is the exact same as my Dean, and reading that Washburn was subbed to Dean makes alot of sense now ;) can't believe that I never put those together.
The only real nuisance about it is that it is a heavy son of a bitch, which is fine until you play for three hours straight and realize you shoulder's tired as hell.
Anway IIF, that's so badass about Jag Panzer, their guitarist was the best oe I've ever seen live. It's cool to hear that they're all cool people. That and it's really badass they remembered you :D
Anyway rock on man,
-Needle-
In all honesty I never cared for the looks of that guitar. I've got tons of pointy shaped axes and the like. I'm looking for an axe that has the sound. But I think I've found it with my Explorer. I'm gonna get a Custom Made Beast soon. That should rock.

Hexer said:
astennu3.jpg

this is (from left to right): my Yamaha Pacifica 112, Marathon Pro Series RR, B.C. Rich NJ Warlock (its a bit modified)
behind the axes are my Marshall G30RCD and Ken Rose XP30 (Bass-amp)

when i have money and the need for it, the next thing i`ll by will be a nice amp

dude, your ImmitationRR is pretty cool.
where did you get it? (i dsont want one, just 24fret Rr shapes interest me).

I however have a BC Rich NJ warlock *red* with EMG 85 in the neck and 89 in the bridge.

I also have a jackson RR on order and a Dimebucker and Invader waiting to be put in it.

Needled: sorry, but I don`t really know where its from, I bought it throug Ebay. It`s relatively old I think, but in good shape. I found noone who was able to tell me anything about Marathons, but I got it for 200€ including shape-hardcase, so I couldn`t do much wrong......
Its a nice guitar though, good sound (though a little dirty maybe) and good playability, splitable humbuckers, Floyd style Trem, 24 frets, nice paintjob.....
I still haven`t found much info about Marathon......