Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

and a beatiful warlock she is!

hehe, hiya!

(I like the whole holiday theme you have going on with the avatar/sig/location/etc ;) )

yeah, it pains me to sell it, but it's just not getting the playing time it deserves, so I'm hoping to find a new happy home for her.

Hey Bobvex, how did you go about putting the yellow bevels on your jackson? I was thinking of doing something like that to my RR1. Looks badass.

xenophobe said:
Hey, that was my Warlock.... :lol:

Hey bro. :wave:
And to think, I came very close to buying that warlock from him and am selling (or pending atleast, once you let me know whats up) my warrior to you !

Antinode said:
Hey Bobvex, how did you go about putting the yellow bevels on your jackson? I was thinking of doing something like that to my RR1. Looks badass.
I masked the whole guitar, and left the part i wanted painted uncovered. then i used 400-6--grit wet/dray sand paper, and roughed up the area a bit, then get your preffered color of gloss car paint, and sray away, using even strokes, and do one very light coat, let it dry, then do another light coat, and let THAT dry, and so on untill its dont. very easy, cost me $14 and took me 8 hours

1987 Fernandes Stratocaster

- Klaim Aktiv (Schaller) pickups

- GraphTech bridge saddles

The cat next to the guitar is just a plain 1998 common european cat.

Don't be fooled by the single coils. With my MP-1 Classic this guitar produces some crushing metal tones...

IMAG0009.JPG

awww shit man, you just missed a Korina RR on ebay man, there were only two ever made, and this guy had both of em, he musta worked for Jackson or something, but it sold for about 3000 bucks

i recently got an ESP F-104, which i adore, i've only been playing for a year.... but it is a perfect bass, may look for some nicer pick-ups one day, but i can't really fault it

Krigloch: Very nice V there with the black pickguard! =)
I also hate that type of pimp-style tailpiece, but at least the black pickguard makes it look somewhat less overbearing.

Btw, is the fretboard ebony? It looks nicely smooth and black in the pictures.

'bane