Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

sebastian_0080.jpg

Here are my axes..... and my Digitech GNX4:
Left to right: Takamine EF350MC 1980 model, el cheapo $250 Korean Ibanez that I wouldn't take $500 for made in the mid-eighties. 1991 Peavey Vandenberg. early 90's model Peavey Foundation 5 string bass......

100_0434.jpg

Bryant

P.S and one 18 year old guard cat hard at work as you can tell.

YAHOO/GEOCITIES does not show pictures on remote sites, so you have to click the HyperLinks.

Promo Poster IMAGE FOR SOUTH BY SOUTHWEST 2004 MUSIC VIDEO (cheap practice extra Squire 'Bullet' guitar):
Poster Photo

My 'real' guitar:
JR BECK Flying -V style (prototype). JR BECK never produced any more of these after selling me this prototype model.
JR BECK Flying V

Here's a closeup that was used to promote a recent Metal Show in Austin, Texas:
Show Poster Picture

Here's the Gutar as it looked when I bought it:
JR Beck Flying V model

Hi BobVex I noticed that all your Rhodes have this black tape stuck on the neck. What does that do? As i noticed alot of Guitarist do that example or Killswitch Engage and also Fear Factory.

Thanks!

Hey Bob is that other Jackson you have in that pic there a Custom built one?!? I see that it's got that little cutout (if there is anything to cut out) and I didn't think Jackson did that...anyway, it looks great.

Since my webspace broke down some time ago and I lost the pictures, here are two new ones:
stuff1.jpg

(l.t.r.: Ibanez RG 520 XJB, Ibanez SA 420 XAV, Ibanez RG 450 BK)

stuff2.jpg

(l.t.r.: Ibanez TCY 25 AM, Aria Pro II)

BRYANT you badass!!! Killer stuff. I would love to post a pic but 1. don't know how and 2. all you guy's hear blows me outta the water...

I have a peavey wolfgang and a peavey bandit 112 amp. That's it...sold my other stuff off when the baby came

Iced In Flames said:
I play 2nd Edition. I like the rules tho some of em suck so we just improvise. I've got too much money invested in my books to go buying all new ones so I stay with 2nd. Had White Castle tonight too :)

Look Out!!!! This man has injested White Castles!!!!!

Leper_/-\ffinity said:
Hey Bob is that other Jackson you have in that pic there a Custom built one?!? I see that it's got that little cutout (if there is anything to cut out) and I didn't think Jackson did that...anyway, it looks great.
it is a home job, i got a body and a neck, had some wood work done on the body, i painted it, and stuck em together, and now it kicks ass.

Ain't got pics but current gear is

ESP EX-350
Washburn Dime 2 HSTM
BC Rich Platinum Pro Beast
BC Rich NJ KKV
Ibanez S370DX
Jackson DKMG

And the mandatory crappy Fender Squier :headbang:
Always use the KKV live and either the Jackson or the Beast as back up

hi, i need info, i start my death metal band, but i don't know ,what covers play, all bands are difficult, somebody can help me

ESTIOS-Jackson.JPG

that's me ( hehe ) with one of my guitar .. jackson .dinky

i got.:
- Jackson Dinky
- Ibanez RG 350 DX
- Boss GT-6
- Fender 100 Watts
- BOSS BR-1600CD Digital Studio
- Korg PXR4 Studio
- Shure SM57 Mic
- Audio Technica HeadPhone ATH-M40
and other shit..