Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

ESPRig.jpg

:p

My basses. They're called Jacos, after Jaco Pastorius. Made here in Melbourne by a Russian guy called Igor. He makes them out of his house, I used to go hang out with him and watch him work for a while. The guy is a master craftsman. Both basses have about 5 different types of wood in them, both have wooden pickup covers and the fretless has a wooden bridge. He even goes diving for the pearl inlays.

These are just some crappy shots I took today, they don't really do them justice tbh. They're both in need of a polish as well.

bothb.jpg

fretless.jpg

fretted.jpg

frtlessclose.jpg

headback.jpg

fretlessback.jpg

bothbasses.jpg

:eek:Those are beautiful.What is the tone like?

I've been into metal for a while, but only recently (about a year-ish ago) got into actually playing guitar.
Right now what I'm working with is a Squier Strat (got it for 100 with a pretty sweet case, so it was a good deal).
I'll try to post some pictures later. It's nothing amazing.

I'd like to buy something more suited for the metal genre...
and I pretty much have no knowledge of what would be a decent purchase.

A dream would be an Ibanez (especially a 7-string). So, if someone could shoot me a recommendation (that's affordable but decent), that would be beyond awesome.
Down at the local shop I can buy an Aria for $180 or a Crestwood Slim-Line for $150.
Just wondering if either of those are worth buying?
The help is really appreciated if anyone can provide it. Thanks.

CSL:
crestwood.jpg

Me and my Agile 2500. The other stuff belongs to my bassist and his brother the drummer.. I'll try to get more pics of my current establishment but so far emailing them to myself thru my phone has been unsuccessful and this computer does not have bluetooth.

n1092690895_30154541_1658.jpg