Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

Except my guitar, my setup is pretty bad for the moment. I'm saving up for a Half-Stack, looking into a Peavey Supreme XL. I don't have any pics of mine for now, because I lost the USB cable of my camera.

Jackson RR3 (My new baby.)
p36856h.jpg

Line 6 Spider II 112 Combo (Semi-decent tone but lacks solid-state/tube feel.)
C_SpiderII11234.jpg

Except from that, I use many softwares and a Line 6 Toneport UX2 to record, and I own a Line 6 UberMetal Pedal.

I also want to sell a ESP Ltd F-10 with case. I also have a very crappy ESP Amp, but I don't think I can get more than 20$ from it. Finally, I want to sell my Spider II.

I dont have pics but the main guitars I use are a
1979 Import Les Paul Copy with EMG 81/85(looks just like a gibson)
Platinum Series BC Rich Warlock
Cheap Import Warlock Shaped Bass(plays and sounds great)
Kramer Barretta with an EMG
I also have a Tama 9 piece(two bass drums, 4 mounted toms, 1 floor tom, and 2 snares)
Cymbals:
12',14',16', and 2-18' chinas
14',2-16', and an 18' crash
22' sabian signature ride and aax fusion hi-hats

Group Shot
100_1455.jpg

100_1453.jpg

100_1454.jpg

Roland Cube 20x,Squier Strat, Jackson DKMGT Dinky, Ukuele, Fender DG-11SB acoustic, Kent guitar (60-70s made? made in japan)- gonna fix it up

Except my guitar, my setup is pretty bad for the moment. I'm saving up for a Half-Stack, looking into a Peavey Supreme XL. I don't have any pics of mine for now, because I lost the USB cable of my camera.

p36856h.jpg

sweet guitar... only thing i don't like about it is 22 frets... but in any case, awsome :headbang:

p36856h.jpg

C_SpiderII11234.jpg

Except from that, I use many softwares and a Line 6 Toneport UX2 to record, and I own a Line 6 UberMetal Pedal.

I also want to sell a ESP Ltd F-10 with case. I also have a very crappy ESP Amp, but I don't think I can get more than 20$ from it. Finally, I want to sell my Spider II.

that is so beautiful....the best jackson ive ever seen.

p36856h.jpg

C_SpiderII11234.jpg

is that a recent RR3? it looks a lot better than the ones I've seen in the past.