Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

finally have one of my new axe.
taken at a D&D session surrounded by tiki torches at night outside for maximum epicness.
withguitar.jpg

epicguitar.jpg

Haven't played with actives before, so I have no idea how long the battery should last, but...I have no idea how long it was in the store but I played it almost constantly for 2 weeks and never changed the battery and it's still going.

Anyhow, I love that thing.

Good. That's a good, long battery life.

You change strings every 6 months?
Even I do it more than that.

Well, actually, I do it when one breaks, but that's more than twice a year.

I use Elixirs and for me they have about a 6 month string life. If I was using a lesser brand of strings I'd definitely change more often, at least once a month and probably once a week or so.

Gotta get some of them then. I'm gonna need to get new strings anyhow to outfit my new axe with 11s, since all I have are 10s.

Good. That's a good, long battery life.

You change strings every 6 months?
Even I do it more than that.

Well, actually, I do it when one breaks, but that's more than twice a year.

Jeez. I change mine every two weeks or something.

Nice kit above.

You're supposed to unplug it when you're not playing it. The battery drains if you have a cable hooked up to it, even when the amp isn't turned on.

Someone told me that it's better for the cable to be coiled up, so I never leave anything plugged in, I sit down, play for two hours, then pack up.

well, getting an in person look helps, but yeah, i can tell. mahogany is a lighter and redder color
~gR~

Here's my two guitars.

The child I am ashamed of (Washburn LI15)...
103_0101.jpg

My pride and joy (Dean Ml Xm)...
103_0102.jpg

and the tape is for...
~gR~

I was planning on repainting it, but I never got around to it, and then the bridge tone knob came loose, then the wiring went to hell and I just said, "Fuck it, I'm getting a new one." I still have it because my brother said he might get it repaired if I give it to him, and he hasn't said anything since so, I'm just hanging on to it.