Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

DSCN0856.jpg

DSCN0864.jpg

DSCN0742.jpg

DSCN0767.jpg

Vader 4 x 12 and new rack gear coming soon....along with some Caparisons.

Pretty much. I'm thinking about replacing the G-major with an Eventide or AXE FX Ultra. Funds pending of course.

It's a pretty simple setup right now, I found that trying to complicate it was completely unnecessary. Anytime I tried to add a boost/overdrive for more sustain- it did nothing. EQ, got that "blanket off the cabinet" effect- but playing with a band I was completely drowned out- so forget that.
The Savage is perfect as is.

I'll have pics of my other guitar soon.

that decimator can be a handy tool, or an outright pain the ass. my ISP Theta has one. i dont use, unless im using the old school preamp
~gR~

From left to right:

1. Yamaha (the silver one). Bought to be my second bass. I planned to keep this one at our rehearsal space but that never happened. I loved it at first but the disapointment grows with it. But then again it was really cheap and I think its probably good value for the amount of money. I almost never use it though.

2. Red Williams bass. This was my first bass and seeing as I have a hard time getting rid of stuff in general things like this bass will probably be mine forever. Never play it nowadays but this is what it started with.

3. A blackish Ibanez. I have had this bass for a long time and this is indeed my primary instrument. I like it alot. Its very easy to play and sounds good. One cant really do any good slapping with it though.

4 Finally my red Epiphone guitar. It was cheap but Im not a guitarist and its more than good enough for me. Never had a problem with it as far as I can remember.

Then the combos are used only for home use nowadays. There's other gear in our rehearsal space. The big Hughes and Kettner one is very powerful but had I had a choice today I would choose something with a less bassy sound. At least if I keep pleying death metal. However used together with my multi-effect pedan from line 6 I can get some really nice tones out of it. The Bass POD might be the most important thing I bought next to the Ibanez.

Those Yamahas are good instruments if you're an alder enthusiast like me. It'd probably sound incredible with a new preamp, and maybe new pickups, although I like Alnico magnets.

I think I compare it to much to my Ibanez which is the better instrument. The Yamaha is one of their cheapest ones while the Ibanez is a pretty good one (it reflects in its price too).