Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

ya i spent about an hour at long&mcquaid with a petrucci, its beatifull and very easy playing. i picked up an EB bass, its the most comfy bass i picked up as well so i bought it :D, i recomend EB to everyone.

is the dual output just for running two amps? or is it split between piezo and mag pickups?
~gR~

You use the top mono input for the piezo AND magnetic pick ups. When you use the bottom stereo input you will only hear the magnetic pick ups. What you're supposed to do when you play live is hook the top piezo straight into the PA system & the magnetic pick-ups into you your amp.

This is the most versatile guitar ever... Gawd, it blows the old Petrucci models out of the water & it only looks about 50 times more sexy.

Just taken some photos of all my guitars, so here they are:

The whole family, from L-R, cheapo Westwood bass, Jackson SL3, Freya strat, Jackson Concept JDR-94, Epiphone Black Beauty, Jackson KE3, Jackson RR3. I likes me Jacksons! :cool2:

3262572041_eb05b3b9c0.jpg

The SL3. I just changed the middle Hot Rails for an SSL-1, it sounds awesome. JB bridge, SSL-1, Hot Rails neck.

3262572271_eef91d75b5.jpg

"Freya" strat. This is an old Marlin thing, which I repainted pink. My baby daughter's name is Freya so I had a decal made up with that in the "Fender" font for the headstock. Duncan Distortion in bridge, Fender USA single coils mid and neck. Although a cheap old pawnshop guitar, it sounds incredible even if it doesn't play as good as the rest of the family.

3263455406_86e9e0a5db_o.jpg

3263397930_7ed89093cf.jpg

Jackson Concept JDR-94. New control knobs and a Bill Lawrence USA 500XL bridge. Incredible metal sound from this thing. And you can't beat a Jackson reverse headstock!

3262573041_646897baa3.jpg

Epi Black Beauty. You've seen this before. Alnico 2 Pro bridge, Phat Cat middle, 59 neck. Plays and sounds beautiful.

3263397546_a0258bd24b.jpg

Jackson KE3. I can't get a good photo of this thing, the colour never shows well. It's a nice indigo colour. JB bridge, 59 neck. Black pearl pickup rings and truss rod cover from Dave at www.fretsonthenet.com
Reverse sharkfin inlays too. I replaced the chrome hardware for black.

3263443358_bffd842623.jpg

3263443648_e89cbf95b6.jpg

Jackson RR3. More parts from Dave, red pearl stuff this time. Fitted with Blackouts.

3262572727_52d0a9510a.jpg

I just wish I had enough hair left to look cool playing these metal machines. :Smug:

i recently got my hands on a 70's era USA made fender strat, i shall post pics when i have a better camera in my possession. i'll probably just borrow one of my friend's camera's

"where the magic happens"...

Roland Fantom X6, Shure SM57, M-Audio Music Buddy preamp, Breckenridge Oatmeal Stout (the most important piece of equipment i own. and probably the most expensive over time)
IMG_2598.jpg

IMG_2599.jpg

~gR~

its not really a vocal mic. its really made for micing amps. but it works great. its the brother of the SM58. but yeah, i've gone as far as figuring out how to run the mic through the board. now i need to figure out how to record tracks. but dont worry, i got the manual right next to me

i can hook it up to a computer, but i wont. things always go wrong when i try to record music on a computer. wasted hundreds of dollars on programs and hardware... it came with specialized software though.
~gR~

How are you planning on recording without a computer? Sounds painful tbh.
I've never had much trouble; protools is compatible with nearly everything and works great. People who don't know what they're talking about complain that protools is gay, but they're faggots.

How are you planning on recording without a computer? Sounds painful tbh.
I've never had much trouble; protools is compatible with nearly everything and works great. People who don't know what they're talking about complain that protools is gay, but they're faggots.

in a studio ;)

although i can lay down everything on that keyboard if i want.
~gR~