Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

In the studio last month recording the new VR CD. I played my custom 8's on everything....
:headbang:

10studiobass.jpg

11studiobass.jpg

s08dave.jpg

:headbang:

rg560.jpg

I've got an Ibanez RG560. I bought on Ebay a couple of years ago for $200 (case included). It's not bad for a beginer guitar. I'm not going to bother upgrading the pick ups or worrying about the specs really. I'm going to move on to a Fender Yngwie Strat a few years from now.

fender-princepton65_dsp_350_fffef1_75.jpg

I've also got a Fender Princeton '65. I bought it on Ebay a couple of years ago for about $150. It's decent, but I never play with an amp at home any more (don't want to destroy my family's ears with my horrible playing).

a stratocaster esquire, I have`nt taken the foto yet. a shit amplifier im gonna change in some time, a crate. a shure microphone

Ptah Khnemu said:
What kinda set doyou have, and what cymbals are on it? It looks like you've invested alot of time into it.

Thanks for noticing, I have in fact put a lot of time and thought into my drum set. :) Here are the specs...

Pearl Masters MMX Series in Midnight Fade

Two 22” x 18” bass drums
10”, 12”, 13” - rack toms
14”, 16” - floor toms
14” x 6” MRX Snare
Pearl Icon rack (rack mounted machine guns pending)
Axis pedals
Assorted cymbals that are mainly Zildjians. They will all eventually be Zildjians.
Rock-N-Soc throne

The arrangement of the set is inspired from Nick Barker’s (Ex CoF, Dimmu Borgir) and Bobby Jarzombek’s (Spastic Ink., Rob Halford, Iced Earth) kit setups.

here's mine:

Picture104.jpg

L-R: '98 Dean ML Ultra w/ dual EMG81's, Reissue '79 Dean MLF, Washburn Dime Southern Cross #14/100:headbang: , Ovation acoustic, Yamaha RGX312, Japanese Jackson with bolt-on Replacement neck EMG81/85.

Picture137.jpg

Why 2 All Access'? Well, the right one is set up as "direct access switches" while the one on the left is set up as 10x5 (10 preset buttons and 5 direct access). I have WAY TOO MANY stuff to control that this setup actually comes out cheaper than an Axess footcontroller or CAE with expanders...

DSC00494.jpg

This used to be my paycheck!:lol:

Diezel002.jpg

Diezel Herbert:headbang: 'nuff said!'

Diezel003.jpg

This Dual Rectifier sits in the rack (unless during live situations)...

Picture139.jpg

a pair of Standard Recto 412's.

All these mostly stay in the studio. I only bring the Recto, one 412, and the Jackson and a backup to gigs. I only pull out certain effects that I want to use live. I'm not "pro enough" to have a roadie and for me to bring the "Petrucci rack":lol:

P1010071.jpg

3D spider paint on the Santana SE
P1010066.jpg

P1010074correctwayup.jpg

Guitars:-
Nik Huber Orca
Ibanez RG 450 LTD (EMG 81/85)
Jackson KKVX10
PRS Santana Se(Duncan SH-10 Set)

Amp
sold the tsl and Got a 6505