Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

Here are my guitars:

Couple02.jpg

Right now the Edwards doesn't have any hardware. I'm taking all the chrome out and replacing it with black.

Here's my rack:

rack4.jpg

ENGL E530, Rocktron Xpression, VHT 2/90/2. I've got space left in the rack, which kind of annoys me but I'll probably end up using it. I'd like to downgrade to a 6U, but then where would I put the X2 Wireless, the ISP Decimator, and a Marshall JMP-1 Preamp... not that I really need to get any of that but it'd be cool.

I just picked this up. Take a shot at how much I paid... Keep in mind the deal included the molded charvel jackson case.

murder_for_profit

Question? I was at guitar center haveing it looked at and oen of the guys nearly crapped when I told him the price. $100. He said the neck was a little of kilt from being a bit lose. When we took it off on the inside it said Made in the US and had the model and serial numbers... he said that jackson began doing this because people were ripping off the over seas bit and saying that theirs was us made... is this by any chance a korean model. Not that it matters it sounds great but...

I just picked this up. Take a shot at how much I paid... Keep in mind the deal included the molded charvel jackson case.

murder_for_profit

Question? I was at guitar center haveing it looked at and oen of the guys nearly crapped when I told him the price. $100. He said the neck was a little of kilt from being a bit lose. When we took it off on the inside it said Made in the US and had the model and serial numbers... he said that jackson began doing this because people were ripping off the over seas bit and saying that theirs was us made... is this by any chance a korean model. Not that it matters it sounds great but...

It might be a MIA neck on a MIK body. The hardware looks like the cheap shit they used on the low end Jacksons though. Either way, for $100 you really can't go wrong. The pickups are probably worth that much alone.

What's the serial number on the neck?

That just looks like a regular KE3, and a new one at that. I think it was just last year that Jackson started putting actual Duncans on their MIJ guitars, as opposed to the Duncan Designed pickups that they used to put on them.

The thing is that i restyurng it and got it all adjusted and whatnot... when i change strings neck ill remove the neck and find out... For now im going to assume that is a cheap model... but its solid as a rock... and sounds tits. the only ting is that i know that jackson stamps the serial into the last fret but its not on this... nor does it say made in the us on the neck plate.

thank you!

since I have the seven I rarely play the 5. Maybe because lately I play a lot of prog metal oriented stuff, probably if I turn back to hard/alternative rock I would choose the 5 again. Its soapbars and higher string gauge growls better for playing less notes, but when its all about speed and definition I prefer the gtbd-7 wider range, less strings space and single coils.

PICT0125.jpg

i ordered the ironbird in the middle on ebay and it arrived to my house like that. thank lucifer for shipping insurance, i'm gonna order a warmoth neck

the crate amp, though crates suck, doesn't sound half bad thanks to the speakers in the cab. it's an x shaped combo of 2 eminence texas heats and 2 eminence black powders. :worship: best speaker combo ever

PICT0125.jpg

i ordered the ironbird in the middle on ebay and it arrived to my house like that. thank lucifer for shipping insurance, i'm gonna order a warmoth neck

the crate amp, though crates suck, doesn't sound half bad thanks to the speakers in the cab. it's an x shaped combo of 2 eminence texas heats and 2 eminence black powders. :worship: best speaker combo ever

oh yes, and that picture is from the future :lol:

Here's my rig as of now, waiting on a case and an A/B/Y pedal. I also want to get a different cabinet, the V30s don't sound good in the Mesa, except for recording, where they sound awesome.

newrig.jpg

yes, I must admit I´m a cort factory fan, both basses are made by cort. very different overall quality, but both worth the money indeed

cort makes the groove tools line as well? interesting. i also have a groove tools 7, and its pretty alright. floppy b string though
~gR~