Post pictures of your Gear and Guitars!!

edwards FV-140M (81/81)

IMG_7604.jpg

gibson explorer (JB/stock)

IMG_0413.jpg

ltd alexi-600 (blackout neck model)

IMG_2386.jpg

ltd ex-351 (DD/'59) -in my avatar

IMG_0311.jpg

ltd viper-300 (PATB1/stock)

IMG_4688-1.jpg

bc rish USA gunslinger (pictured w/ invader, currently has HZ-H4)

IMG_0350.jpg

ltd m-10 (stock)

IMG_0359.jpg

spector legend 4

IMG_0361.jpg

SX p-bass

IMG_0394.jpg

ovation balladeer 12

IMG_0375.jpg

peavey triple XXX 212 combo (all effect pictured are the same now, except the phase 90 broke and i replaced with an EVH90, and i got a zakk wah)

xxx.jpg

line 6 spider II 112 combo

spiderII.jpg

not pictured is my PODxt. cause that wouldnt make for an exciting picture at all.

Newrig.jpg

The new rig and head. My old cab had a blown sub because I underpowered it with a brand that wasn't made for it. So I got some pieces of equipment that were made for each other. It's a GK 810GLX and a GK Goldline 500 head.

btw

gold line cab:
800W

gold line head:
500W

1001 rb head:
750W

carvin cab:
1000W

those cab ratings are average handling. the power differences between the old set up and new set up are about the same. and you only had a problem with one speaker. if it was a power issue, you would have had problems with all of em. :)

cool gear though, gk ftw!
~gR~

How's it sound?

It sounds tits, especially with the new Mahogany Grind. The cab sounds very full and the head... well, it's GK. Excellent quality solid-state amplifier. Wish it was a little more powerful, but I'll deal with that after I finish paying for it.

is that my rack? hope my amp is somewhere safe...
~gR~

Your amp is very safe. It's resting next to Kelly's piano. I made sure to keep everything in check when i moved the stuff around in your rack.

Heya,

i'm fairly new here and thought i'd post my gear even tho its nothing compared to some of the gear in here ;)

guitars1.jpg

Ibanez S470, RG420 and LTD MH-50

at112bass.jpg

b-52 at-112 all tube combo. its got decent clean tones, but if i want a nice dirty tone i find i have to use pedals

alltogether1.jpg

and all together with my J&D Luthier V and cruddy magnum bass.

lol my carpet is crappy i agree :p and my room is too small with too much junk lol.

I usually keep all my guitars in cases. just pulled them out for photos. I'm considering getting some wall mounts tho.

I'm using the pic the seller took but It's mine now.

EDIT: never got it in the end.

Not amused tbh.

im curious too, those pickups arent standard.

edit: im thinking copy though

edit again: yeah, has to be a copy. the horn is all wrong and there is something odd about the headstock
~gR~

Kind of except it is a real Ibanez. It's an Ibanez ADX120.
It's not an Iceman it's a different model.

Geeetar.jpg

amp.jpg