Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
i listened to Circles upon the Waters. The chord progressions in it are quite nice. The only thing i will say is that it sounds a little unconfident in playing and recording.

Well the largest problem is that I don't have an actual drummer that plays metal drum loops that fit with the riffs. If I had that the music would probabl sound a whole lot better. If anyone knows of a free downloadable drum loop making program that makes files that can be transferred to rex or rex2 format please let me know. Another thing is that I don't have much experience with recording or guitar playing for that matter yet. The last of the 4 songs I made when I was playing my guitar for about half a year. The first and second I made when I played for about a year. Circles Upon The Waters is my latest and there I had already been playing for one and a half year. But thanks for the comments man! Btw I listened to the first of the songs you posted yourself, and I must say it holds a nice atmosphere, nice use of melodies and it also has some pretty nice drumming!

Some of you ancients may remember me from the old days around here.

Here's my project Rainshadow- at least two of the intended four tracks on the demo. Produced by Mark Kelson from The Eternal (Firebox records). References would be Katatonia, Anathema etc- dark rock stuff, you get the picture.

http://www.myspace.com/myrainshadow

:kickass:

Just joined, figured I'd put this in here where it belongs. I am working on a cover of "Ending Credits". The basics are done, but I'm in need of someone to do a proper lead track (as opposed to the crappy one I did in GarageBand with my acoustic and a ton of effects). Hope you like!

www.myspace.com/seventeenhours

I also have a couple of other small things I've done, nothing noteworthy, just stuff I was asked to do by a friend.

Agankast are a New Heavy Metal band from the Highlands of Scotland. They are Warrior men who stand 7 foot tall, they have blisters on there pinkies and eat Haggis. They sing of lost love, pain and Violence.....they are Brave and kind souls and have often been seen helping old ladies across busy roads....they are good guys and mean you no harm....but goddam do they play "Loud".
www.Agankast.com :kickass:

Hello!

Feel free to check out my band, Mynjun.

http://www.myspace.com/mynjun

Btw, former Opeth frontman David Isberg was a member of Mynjun back in 2002. Until recently the band also featured Guillaume "Israphel Wing" Le Huche (ex-Katatonia) on bass, and Ronnie Bergerståhl (ex-Centinex, Amaran) on drums.

Hopefully the music will be enjoyable for some of you Opeth fans. It is some kind of atmospheric technical death metal.

Would be interesting to hear what you think of our music, so feel free to leave some comments!

Take care!