Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
ROCK SOLID JOB guys...!!!....this is as good as it gets without the million dollar recording equipment...!!!...im in AWE..!!!....this is prolly the best cover of Opeth Iv heard here....and u guys nailed it...imm ad/l it...and add some vox...jsut for my own ausement...hahaha.......but yeah...this is killer track...solid playing...solid tones...solid mix...everythig is perfecto...!!!!....ROCK ON...!!.....PEAC EOUT

Read down about half way through the second page fool, and you will in fact realise another member has posted quite recently with another recording of 'The Moor'. GG mate.

I liked our version better. This was pretty good though...

Where can I find this version?

ditch said:
Excellent, excellent cover my friend. Guitar and drums sound great, how may I ask did you record it all? Drum sims or real? What guitar equipment etc.? Thanks. Keep up the good work, would love to hear some more covers

I only did the growls and clean vocals so I can't help you with anything really, but the drums seems to be programmed.

The growls and clean vocals is recorded with a MXL 1006 condenser mic, through a Soundtracs mixing desk into the computer. All vocals is mixed in Cubase SX 3

/fredde

great cover man ! can i make a request? try dirge for november !

Thanks man :) Maybe I will.. I like that particular song, the problem could be the intro for me. All that "real singing" :D ..

..Well, here's the next one, Wreath . It's missing the "middle ambient & solo" part though.

I'm working on "The Night and the Silent Water" right now. Sucks that my webspace is so limited. I had to delete The Moor to get room for Wreath.