Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
Some of Opeth's older riffs (BWP and prior) are somewhat harmonically complex... for metal at least. Not many of their riffs are challenging to play however. It's all very beginner-friendly stuff.

stuff on Still Life is quite complex to play however.

Ummm...that was alrght.....actually MA is prolly thier easiest heavy song...!!!!...nothign really to it.....either way....yeah it was alrihgt...i think ya;ll got ure panties up on a bunch coz he did the whole almost 10 min thing.....but then again that song has lek 5 riffs in totall...haaha....o well to each his own....im not sayin he sucks.....i just think it was alright.....nothign major......now this stuff right here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuEGNFpDAIA u guys and girls can cream ure pants over..!!!!....hahaha........PEAC EOUT

[KOTNO]Narrot;6189898 said:
youll never give up waz, right?

hahaha......well.....this is not a thread i imade jsut for that purpose....so....ummm.....i lost my train of thought.....actually it ran out of coal....yeah thats hwo old fashioned i am.......so off topic......yamn.....PEAC EOUT

lol you're a special ed fuck up. you wouldn't know how.

yeah thats the best u could do....this was a lame comeback...and u know it...!!!!....hahaha.....internet bitches....acting all smart and fucking tough behind your computer.......im sure in real life...urea fucking loner loser nerd...who hasn't touched a girl yet....or maybe has...but had to give his credit card #.......ahahahaha.....get ure head outta ure ass and mybe u can succeed in real life .....and maybe heck....get a life..!!!....ahhahaha,,,,,,,,,PEAC EOUT