Post your band info/music recordings here

What do you think?

• Good, I like it.

Votes: 30 69.8%
  • Nah! Its totally disaster.

Votes: 13 30.2%

• Total voters
if you'd like a copy send an email to us on myspace or sleepmakeswaves [at] gmail dot com [the paypal email is different] and let us know your address so we can calculate postage. paypal and money orders both accepted.

(postage is approx $2 AUD in Australia, $5 AUD for the rest of the world, some places might be higher so check with us first)

for you international folk (especially those in the EU) trxlr offers 320kbps mp3 downloads which might be up your alley if you can't wait :)

the artwork was done by an artist called Morda who is based in Belarus. we actually found his work on deviant art and approached him about using them for the album :)

Hey Tom, the new tracks are sexy as hell, I'd like to get myself a copy of the album, $2 postage is it? So how much is the CD in AUD?

cheers mate

ep is $17 AUD in australia (15 + 2 postage)

$20 AUD worldwide (or equivalent exchange rates) (15 + 5 postage)

you might get a few extra goodies in the package if you are quick too :)

the download is 8 euros :)

I know there are many people eager to play these tunes, so I thought some of you might find looking at these helpful.

The Leper Affinity:

Windowpane solo:

To Rid The Disease solo:

Harvest solo:

Happy playing!

Last edited by a moderator:
l_46050fbe8538624992d2753272f66af7.jpg

Hello, people here in the Opeth forum.

dont know if this is the right place to talk about this.... but i searched in the forum for a topic called tribute band and i didn't found anything...but...

However... this is our Tribute band called The Mirror Ghost, we come from northern italy.
We decided to put togheter this tribute band because we think that Opeth are one of our greatest inspiration in the whole music today and also this music can help us to improve our self as musicians...and probably this inspiration-experience soon will be a good starting point to make our own music! ;)

We recorded some "demo home made" of Opeth covers that you can listen here in our Myspace...! Please post your opinion about the covers, it's a great help for us to know if we can recreate well Opeth magic atmospheres... :)

We didn't played live yet but very soon, like 2 weeks... we will perform somewhere around here. We want to make the people understand at least in this area, that Opeth is more than double pedal blasts and growl, it's poetry.... for all the family :D

EDIT:

Oh... i forgot to tell that this is our setlist for now! We worked hard for 1 year to learn this songs and now we are ready to play them live..we cant wait!! :)

- Ghost of Perdition
- Moonlapse Vertigo
- Bleak
- The Night and The Silent Water
- Windowpane
- In My Time of Need
- Demon of The Fall
- The Funeral Potrait
- Deliverance
- The Leper Affinity
- A Fair Judgement
- The Drapery falls

Thank you so much for your attention, Bye Bye! (sorry for the Fag english...i know :))

www.myspace.com/themirrorghostband

Shezmen

Wait.. Just thought, didn't Waz get in trouble for 'promoting' his band?

..I'm guessing the reason this thread isn't causing a problem is because

1) It's not waz.
2) The band is actually good.