Girlschool - "Hit And Run"
Girlschool - "Demolition"
Space Odyssey - "The Astral Episode"

Wyvern said:
Quartz - "Stand Up And Fight"
Girlschool - "Hit And Run"
Girlschool - "Demolition"
Space Odyssey - "The Astral Episode"

Now thats old school! The Girlschool albums are great! And the Space Odyssey is one oif the best albums of the year IMHO! And I really like that Quartz album.

Hawk said:
Now thats old school! The Girlschool albums are great! And the Space Odyssey is one oif the best albums of the year IMHO! And I really like that Quartz album.

Thanks, it's all about balance, some new some old ;) . The SO album was my last "due" of 2005 (if I don't count Mesmerize which is not available on this side of the pond yet :yell: ), form now on it's only new releases.

Quartz was a semi-blind purchase, I had listened to the band before but never this album, it's neat old school rock indeed.

late but is it ever too late? from PP

Edguy- Superheros haven't finished it but usual Edguy sound, upbeat funny

Edguy- DVD Superheros nope haven't watched it yet

DC Cooper- Self titled great classic rock sound sooo loved the acoustic set at PPVI I had to have!!

Silent Force- vox DC Cooper more prog style only listened once so far but enjoyable

Symphorce- Sinctuary ahhhhh HOLY SIN finally found the replacement to the CDR however I completes forgot to get Truth to Promises! 'duh!

freebie PPSampler has loads of stuff I've been enjoying and am takin' names for future purchases!

kittybeast said:
DC Cooper- Self titled great classic rock sound sooo loved the acoustic set at PPVI I had to have!!

Silent Force- vox DC Cooper more prog style only listened once so far but enjoyable

Both of those are real good. I've gotten hours of enjoyment out of both. I'm gonna have to round up some Royal Hunt and see how he is with them.

kittybeast said:
freebie PPSampler has loads of stuff I've been enjoying and am takin' names for future purchases!

Shyeah! Those discs are absolutely loaded! Deron did one helluva job. I even ripped all three so I could have them everywhere.

Damn... I've gotten quite a few things that I haven't posted in the last month or so....

Alice Cooper-Dirty Diamonds (amazing! just like the old days of the Alice Cooper band)

Arch Enemy-Doomsday Machine (the musical work on this is JUST CLASSIC!)

Communic-(new, forgot the title.. very good!)

Edguy-Superheroes EP (awsome... can't wait for the new album!)

Beseech-Sunless days (very nice goth rock... ok cover of Danzig's "Devil's Plaything")

Icarus Witch EP-JD I am so loving that Alice Cooper cover :headbang:

Primal Fear-New one (haven't spun it much yet, sounds good though)

Symphorce-Sinctuary (finally replacing that CDR!)

Bon Jovi-Have a Nice Day (for those of you who like classic rock this is a must! I love this album... their best since "These Days"... this album has also helped me so much... it's message about life and it's conflicts is such a possitive one... and it can touch everyone I am sure!)

I know I have more new stuff... lot's of promos that I still have to go through, but can't think of them off the top of my forgetful head

Pabla said:
Icarus Witch EP-JD I am so loving that Alice Cooper cover :headbang:
Symphorce-Sinctuary (finally replacing that CDR!)

kittybeast said:
Symphorce- Sinctuary ahhhhh HOLY SIN finally found the replacement to the CDR however I completes forgot to get Truth to Promises! 'duh!

I knew you would!!! its fuckin awsome isnt it?!!! :D

:lol: I never would have imagined I Owned a real copy of that album before either of you Thats incredible! and shame on you Miss Kitty for forgeting TtP! :loco: That album has my Favorite A.B.Frank Ballad on it! :headbang:

Axe - Offering
Axe - Nemesis

Thanks Wyvern!

Zero Hour - Fragile Mind
Sieges Even - Art of Navigating the Stars

Wheezer said:
Axe - Offering
Axe - Nemesis

Thanks Wyvern!

:headbang:

Enjoy them to the full extent, those are really and I mean really good albums.:cool: