Post your Hauls!

Wyvern said:
:headbang:

Enjoy them to the full extent, those are really and I mean really good albums.:cool:

I am enjoying them. It's been so long since I've heard them that they're almost like being brand new. Quite refreshing, actually. Thanks again! :headbang:

Now I'm in search mode for Marshall Tucker Band, Greatest Hits. Whoda thunk that a greatest hits would go out of print? It's for my wife and it holds very special meaning for her. I've got a line on a couple on Ebay. Wish me luck!

sixxswine said:
I've had this disc for one month and have only gievn it a couple of spins...
I have a free pass to their gig in Portland on Nov. 1st along with an interview...
P.S. don't look now, but I think you got the title a little wrong!
:lol:

I am looking forward to that interview!! I would kill to get to meet Gary:heh:
I love this album, I didn't know if Exodus would still have it with all the lineup changes, but this cd settles that!

#1_Droogie said:
:lol:

I am looking forward to that interview!! I would kill to get to meet Gary:heh:
I love this album, I didn't know if Exodus would still have it with all the lineup changes, but this cd settles that!
I hate to say it buddy, but I told you so ;) Good to hear you like it so much. And I am in full agreement! Exodus are BACK!! :headbang: \,,/

Dodens Grav said:
Pentragram - Day Of Reckoning

Funny I also got that one a few weeks ago. Now I'm looking for the following one on my next haul to be made :D I'm ashamed of not having discovered Pentagram long ago.

Queensryche - The Warning
Queensryche - Rage for Order
Queensryche - Operation: Mindcrime (remastered)

Morgana Lefay - Fata Morgana

Savatage - Dead Winter Dead (replacement: old copy di--i--ied from abuse)

IN TRANSIT:

Wuthering Heights - To Travel for Evermore

The '85 classic all-star gathering - PHENOMENA (Glenn Hughes, Mel Galley, Ted McKenna, Cozy Powell, Neil Murray, Don Airey, etc...)

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
The '85 classic all-star gathering - PHENOMENA (Glenn Hughes, Mel Galley, Ted McKenna, Cozy Powell, Neil Murray, Don Airey, etc...)

ASTOUNDING!

A most amazing album, 'Hell On Wings', 'Kiss Of Fire', 'Dance With The Devil' absolutely perfect songs :headbang:

Yeah, we talked about Phenomena last spring, Wyvern. You're the one that told me I could get it through cduniverse.com. My best friend in Idaho put it on for me (he's got the vinyl) just last month and it was great hearing after so many years. Naturally I had to order it now that I'm back home.

NP: Subterranean Masquerade - No Place Like Home (free mp3)

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Yeah, we talked about Phenomena last spring, Wyvern. You're the one that told me I could get it through cduniverse.com.

Damn glad you could got it, it's indeed an album worth to have in any rock collection. With so many projects in rock history and many flowing around these days, Phenomena still stands as a perfect example of a well conceived project from gifted musicians ready to deliver great music.

NP: Ayreon - '2084'

Anthrax - Alive 2 The Music (can't wait for this one:hotjump: )
Testament - First Strike Still Deadly (again, excited as hell for this'n)
Overkill - Feel The Fire, Taking Over

(I ordered them last night, so they should be here in about 4 days)

Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
Saxon - Lionheart
Vivian Campbell - Two Sides Of If
Buddy Guy - Bring 'em In
Cream - Royal Albert Hall DVD

rokk said:
Just got: SABATON - Fist for Fight :headbang:

d028.gif

One hell of an album, enjoy it!

PHARAOH - "After The Fire": very good traditional/power metal. Right now I have Pharaoh along with Steel Prophet as the most appealing American Poer bands to my taste. Of course Tim Aymar vocals helps a lot since he is very distinctive and I had enjoy his work with Control Denied.

RENACER - "Renacer": Argentinian power metal with Christian Bertoncelli (ex-Imperio) on vocals which was the main reason to get this one blindly. Also has Claudio Marciello (Almafuerte) on guitar on one song, and the great Alberto Zamarbide (ex-V8, Logos) on duet vocals on another which kick ass for me.

TRIBUTE - "A Tribute To The Beast VOL.2": another crappy tribute courtesy of Nuclear Blast which firmly believe in having bands killing the originals. I have to rescue Anthrax, Tankard and Wolf, the rest are simply ugly and I was dissapointed/surprised with Sentenced coming with growls (probably from their early era) and Thunderstone being a bit 'gayish' for my taste. I already had Mago de Oz and Iced Earth on some other slabs.

TRIBUZY - "Execution": heavy power metal with the help of Kiko Loureiro (Angra) and most solos and also Roland Grapow and Roy Z. Bruce Dickinson, Mat Sinner and Michael Kiske collaborate on vocals too. Interesting but not essential.

DARKNESS - "Conclusion And Revival": nice thrash with clean vocals. Fans of the band may dismiss this compared to the previous albums but this one works fine for me.

NIGHTSCAPE - "Symphony Of The Night": sweetened neo-classical/power. Works for me but is most definitively an album I could pass by in 2005.

LISTERIA - "Full Of Fire": very interesting proposal from Italy. Heavy metal highly based on old school structure. Reminds me like a mix of Warning S.F., Motley Crue, Judas Priest, Pegazus altogether out of the blender. It's not innovative but highly enjoyable (albeit a shot album ~35 min).

Thyrfing - S/T
Thyrfing - Valdr Galga
Thyrfing - Vansinnesvisor .... I dont dig alot of Viking Metal but these guys first 2 albums are Genius!

King Diamond - The Spiders Lullabye ... Hands Down my Favorite KD!!
King Diamond - Vodoo

Testament - Souls of Black ... Been looking at this cd for a good 10 years but never bought it till this week! :D

Just got 4 more :headbang:

Destruction - Inventor of Evil .... This album Fucking ROCKS!!!! Great Fucking Thrash!!!
The Bronx Casket Company - Hellectric .... D.D.Verni IS the man but he really shouldnt sing ... though the cover of "Free Bird" is pretty damn funny :loco:
Biomechanical - The Empires of the World ... Great Album!!! not quite as good as 8 moons IMO but still pretty good!
Scar Symmetry - Symmetric In Design... These guys are pretty good! alot like Into Eternity in the way they do the Clean/Death Vox mix

Ok, it's been a while since I've done one of these (been trying to take it easy on the bank account) so here we go.....

--all on cd--
Rondinelli - Wardance (has Ray Gillen on vocals)
At War - Ordered To Kill
At War - Retaliatory Strike
Have Mercy - The Years Of Mercy
Anvil Bitch - Rise To Offend
Intruder - Live To Die... Relived
High Tension - High Tension
Ann Boleyn - Fan Club Special Release
Burning Starr - Rock The American Way
Ruffians - '85 & Live
XYZ - Rainy Days
Surrender - Better Later Than Never
Heaven - Knockin' On Heaven's Door
Vortex - Hammer Of The North
Satrox - Energy
Roxx - Outlwas, Fools, & Thieves
Neat Records comp - The Flame Burns On

Some kickass old school shit to keep me busy for a while. :)

last 10 purchases

sabbath - dehumanizer
priest - angel.........
jaguar- wake me
metal minded - NWOBHM compilation
gardenian - sindustries
nevermore - TGE
saxon - dogs of war
metal church - weight of the world
u.d.o.- 24/7
apocalyptica - live