Post your Hauls!

EarthSkynSea said:
last 10 purchases

sabbath - dehumanizer
priest - angel.........
jaguar- wake me
saxon - dogs of war

:headbang: Pure class act. That Jaguar album is really great, have you heard the one that comes after "Run Ragged"? Highly recommended.

Wyvern,

i thought 2003's Run Ragged was their latest?? emailed The band and was told a New EP is in the works for 06.
the Jagaur albums i know are
Power Games
This Time
Wake Me
The Anthology
Run Ragged.

if i am missing something, please advise, i love this band

thanks

JonnyD said:
Just got 4 more :headbang:

Destruction - Inventor of Evil .... This album Fucking ROCKS!!!! Great Fucking Thrash!!!
What can I say... HELL YEAH JD! :D :headbang: As always, Destruction owns our lazy asses.

Biomechanical - The Empires of the World ... Great Album!!! not quite as good as 8 moons IMO but still pretty good!
Just let it grow on you maybe, at first I thought the same thing since it's less melodic than 8 Moons, but after a few spins and after reading the lyrics I'm definitely into it now :) Awesome band.

EarthSkynSea said:
Wyvern,

i thought 2003's Run Ragged was their latest?? emailed The band and was told a New EP is in the works for 06.

Extra cool :headbang:. The anthology is as matter of fact the first three plus some singles. So with the anthology and "Run Ragged" you have all Jaguar as for the time being.
I'm also waiting for new material, indeed Jaguar still kick ass. ;)

another vinyl haul :

Znöwhite: All Hail to Thee EP
Nasty Savage : Indulgence
Laaz Rockit : Cities Gonna Burn
Heir Apparent : Gracefull Inheritence
Yesterday and Today : ST (damn, 1976, didn't know they had this old records)
Raven : Wiped out (with pic of Hawk on the back :)
Tesla : Mechanical Resonance
Warrior : Fighting for the earth
Sword : Metalized
Helstar : Nosferatu
Phenomena : ST
Irish Coffee; Ultra rare promosingle "Masterpiece" 1971

Dodens Grav said:
Where the hell did you get these? I can't seem to track them down for some reason.

My friend got a few copies of each in last week. I'll PM you some info if you'd like me to hook you up with copies.

carnut said:
another vinyl haul :

Znöwhite: All Hail to Thee EP
Nasty Savage : Indulgence
Laaz Rockit : Cities Gonna Burn
Heir Apparent : Gracefull Inheritence
Yesterday and Today : ST (damn, 1976, didn't know they had this old records)
Raven : Wiped out (with pic of Hawk on the back :)
Tesla : Mechanical Resonance
Sword : Metalized
Helstar : Nosferatu
Irish Coffee; Ultra rare promosingle "Masterpiece" 1971

RIGHT ON!!!! Great haul Carnut!!! Fighting For The Earth was one of those albums I loved as a kid. I knew nothing about them but I picked the album up used for a couple bucks and played the hell out of it.

carnut said:
another vinyl haul :

Astounding haul in general, very diversified and of course the two albums above are (for me) the cream of the bunch.

Phenomena is among the best projects ever conceived, I'm glad I could find it on CD a couple of years ago :worship:

JonnyD said:
Thyrfing - S/T
Thyrfing - Valdr Galga
Thyrfing - Vansinnesvisor .... I dont dig alot of Viking Metal but these guys first 2 albums are Genius!

King Diamond - The Spiders Lullabye ... Hands Down my Favorite KD!!
King Diamond - Vodoo

Testament - Souls of Black ... Been looking at this cd for a good 10 years but never bought it till this week! :D

One of the best Hauls Ive ever seen. All these albums kick ass. Esp. the KD.

ICARUS WITCH - "Capture The Magic"
SAVAGE CIRCUS - "Dreamland Manor" (ltd. ed. digi)
CRYSTAL BALL - "Time Walker" (with 1 bonus track)
HIGHLAND GLORY - "Forever Endeavour" (with 3 bonus tracks)

All 2005 material, I barely had chance yesterday night to check the records, but all seem pretty solid. Although I had a bit of the Overlorde effect with Icarus Witch (a something difficult to describe that makes the album doesn't click totally). As for Savage Circus is what to expect a complete clone of mid-Blind Guardian: sound, vocals, album cover, it's almost painful but again I like it.

Fangface said:
What can I say... HELL YEAH JD! :D :headbang: As always, Destruction owns our lazy asses.

Just let it grow on you maybe, at first I thought the same thing since it's less melodic than 8 Moons, but after a few spins and after reading the lyrics I'm definitely into it now :) Awesome band.

:headbang: That Destruction really does Kick Ass!!!

I let that Biomech sink in abit before I responded to this cause you are absolutely right!!! They remind me of Symphony X Crossed with Pantera! but it definately did take several more listens than 8 Moons :D

Heres another :)

Fates Warning - Perfect Symmetry ... 3rd time owning this one!
Fates Warning - Still Life .... I love Pleasent Shade of Grey! and they do it so well live!
Fates Warning - Pleasent Shade of Grey (Video)
Pro-Pain - Contents Under Pressure
Sacred Reich - Still Ignorant
Defecation - Purity Dilution

At Deaths Door - A Collection of Brutal Death Metal ... an old ass Roadrunner compilation from 1990 ... though the title is deciving since its not all Death Metal some of it is OS thrash :)

just bought the CD re-realease of Savage Grace : Dominatress EP plus Master of Disguise LP , some of the best early US metal !!

My haul today kicks major ass. Well i was thrilled.

Dungeon Resurection
Galloglass Heavenseeker / with DVD
Helloween Legacy of The Seven keys
Annihilator Schizo Deluxe
Edguy Mandrake

Oh yeah , it was a happy listening day.

Not really a haul but I did pick up a coupla discs this week.

Dream Theater - Octavarium
Disturbed - 10,000 Fists

I've had the MP3s for a few weeks and liked them well enough to pick up the discs.

my last haul

Dungeon Ressurection
Gun Barrel Bombard Your Soul
Annihiliator All For You
Annihilator Carnival Diablos
Annihilator Set The World On Fire/ In Command