Post your Hauls!

Today's "haul" is just two CDs and only one of which I purchased.

That one is the self-titled debut album from A-Z, the new Mark Zonder-Ray Alder hard rock group. It's not due out until August 12th but it arrived early so that's great for me.

You picked my curiosity. Checked a couple of songs and I decided to order it.

Saw Bynoe and Zonder playing with Warlord at KIT 2013, so I knew it has to be a sure bet.

You picked my curiosity. Checked a couple of songs and I decided to order it.

Saw Bynoe and Zonder playing with Warlord at KIT 2013, so I knew it has to be a sure bet.

I've had some stuff going on the last few days so I haven't been able to check out the A-Z album yet. But I loved "The Machine Gunner", the first song they put out ahead of the album.

I picked up used copies of the self-titled Danger Danger and Shadow King albums.

I also grabbed up a brand new copy of the Savatage album Streets: A Rock Opera on that reissued vinyl release. It's got a bonus track that I don't have and have never heard before.

Reactions: mdmatt4ever
I picked up 3 new-to-me CDs today.

Winger - In The Heart Of The Young

Winger - Pull

Def Leppard - Slang

I also picked up 5 used vinyl records and I'm thinking of writing an occasional series around them. I paid 2 bucks a piece for them.

I got three Rick Springfield albums: Working Class Dog, Success Hasn't Spoiled Me Yet and Rock Of Life. I also got the self-titled Mammoth and Phenomena albums.

My copy of the posthumously released Jimi Jamison lost album Rock Hard came in the mail today.

And while this isn't music per se, my copy of Lawyers, Guns & Money: Crime Fiction Inspired by the Music of Warren Zevon came too.

I stopped by Purchase Street Records today. My friend owns the shop so I try to shop there when I can.

Today I picked up:

NEW CDS

Grand Prix - S/T (Rock Candy)
Grand Prix - Samurai (Rock Candy)
W.A.S.P. - Double Live Assassins

USED CD

Dio - Lock Up The Wolves

USED CASSETTE

Billy Idol - Charmed Life

USED DVD

Armored Saint - Armored Saint Magazine - Lessons Not Well Learned (Came with a bonus 6 song live CD)

I FINALLY completed my .38 Special studio albums collection on CD, getting the Special Forces album. I had the cassette edition but have been gathering all of the albums on CD for a while now.

I also picked up a copy of the Alice Cooper album Constrictor on cassette that I'll likely be doing a Cassette Chronicles article about sometime next month.

picked up the new Blind Guardian album The God Machine today.

Unfortunately, this album does not live up to my expectations.

In my case was the other way around. BG became boring after ANATO, even if I have ATITM, the next two were totally forgettable. But the new one recovers some of the aggression of the classic albums, quite right my alley.

Very cool that you picked up the A-Z album!

A very big grower, quite satisfied with it.

Unfortunately, this album does not live up to my expectations.

I've listened to the album just once and while I will give it a few more listens before I write my review, I wasn't immediately impressed by this one.