Post your Hauls!

Freak Kitchen - Spanking Hour
Freak Kitchen - Dead Soul Men
Freak Kitchen - Move
Freak Kitchen - Organic
Freak Kitchen - Freak Kitchen

I'm happy when I see stuff like this! If you don't own "Appetizer", it should be re-issued somewhat soon with a bonus vid, unseen by lots of people, including FK freaks like me. Rock on with your bad self Wheezer! :headbang:

J-Dubya

I'm happy when I see stuff like this! If you don't own "Appetizer", it should be re-issued somewhat soon with a bonus vid, unseen by lots of people, including FK freaks like me. Rock on with your bad self Wheezer! :headbang:

J-Dubya

I knew you'd see that post! :headbang: I've been waiting, anxiously, for someone over here to carry their stuff at a non-import price. I haven't yet checked out the bonus DVD in Organic. Should be fun. Their two songs on the PP DVD are prolly getting worn out by now. By far the most played tracks on that disc. Can't wait for October! :kickass:

I knew you'd see that post! :headbang: I've been waiting, anxiously, for someone over here to carry their stuff at a non-import price. I haven't yet checked out the bonus DVD in Organic. Should be fun. Their two songs on the PP DVD are prolly getting worn out by now. By far the most played tracks on that disc. Can't wait for October! :kickass:

Hehehehehe it's like heroin for me! :lol:

The bonus DVD is pretty cool. Sound could be better (the PP DVD blows it away sound-wise) Glad you got that version, it's OOP if I recall. Harder-edged-music has the debut, if you don't want to wait for the re-release...... :) Can't wait to see them co-headline the Showcase, it'll be fun, that's for sure!

J-Dubya

Ameoba took a chunk out of me today:

Iron Maiden = Monsters of Rock- Vinyl
Scorpions= Lonesome Crow- Vinyl
Scorpions= Tokyo Tapes- Vinyl
Herman ze German & Friends- White label promo Vinyl
BBC radio Iron Maiden- Vinyl Promo BBC Broadcast Live 1991 concert
Whitesnake- Live in the still of the night - DVD
CD's:
Zero Hour- specs of pictures burnt beyond
Iron Maiden- A real live one
Primal Fear- Jaws of Death
Iron Maiden- Edward the Great
Eagleution: A tribute to Saxon (promo Edition)
Accept- Metal Heart (original issue)
Winning Combinations- Whitesnake/Scorpions
Iron Maiden- X Factor (original issue)
Vanden Plas- Christo
Mastadon- Blood Mountain
Manticora- The Balck Circus pt. 1
Tribuzy- Execution

Oh my Eddie... I've left you on your own for far too long! Look at all that damage :heh: are you gonna share?

Eddie does not like boys and girls that don't share :lol:

Oh my, I feel so unmetal... I think I've only bought 4 CD's in over a year... the last one being Craddle of Filth's latest.

The last concert I went to was Maiden in October... damn! :cry:

I did get a camcorder this week though... so now I have little clips of my precious rats... well, Steve got the camcorder but he shares :)

Long time no haul updates - this should cover 2007 so far....
Adramelch - Broken History
Almora - Shehrazad
Arwen - Memories of a Dream
Assedium - Rise Of The Warlords
Black Steel - Destructor (disappointing)
Black Steel - Hellhammer (disappointing)
Chris Caffery - Pins And Needles
Crescent Shield (Onward Vocalist) - The Last Of My Kind
Dark Moor - Dark Moor
Emotion - Emotion
Iron Savior - Condition Red
Iron Savior - Battering Ram
Iron Savior - Dark Assault
Iron Savior - Unification
Jon Oliva's Pain - Maniacal Renderings (Finally!!)
Kaledon - Chapter IV-Twilight Of The Gods
Labyrinth - 6 Days To Nowhere
Magick - Stained Glass
Mago De Oz - Gaia II

Paragon - Law Of The Blade (Very good straightforward Heavy
metal)
Paragon - Revenge (More very good straightforward Heavy
metal)

Running Wild - 20 Years in History (Best Of/ 2 CD)
Seventh Avenue - Eternals (Not quite as good as Between Two
Worlds but still a very good CD)
Shadow Host - Curse Of The Angeleye
Silent Force - Walk The Earth
Solemnity - King Of Dreams
Vhaldemar - Fight to the End (Very good straightforward
Heavy metal)
Vhaldemar - I Made My Own Hell (Very good straightforward
Heavy metal)
Virgin Steele - Invictus
Virgin Steele - Life Among the Ruins
Virgin Steele - The Book of Burning
Virgin Steele - The House of Atreus, Act I & Act II
Virgin Steele - The Marriage of Heaven & Hell (EXCELLENT!!!!!)
Virgin Steele - The Marriage of Heaven & Hell, Pt. 2
Virgin Steele - Visions Of Eden
Virtuocity - Secret Visions
Vision Divine - Perfect Machine
Warlord - Book One (DVD + CD)
White Skull - The Ring Of The Ancients
White Skull - Public Glory,Secret Agony

Notes -
VIRGIN STEELE quickly pushed themselves into my top 5 all
time favorite metal bands.

Watch out for VHALDEMAR. Fairly new incredibly intense Spanish heavy metalband. Similar to Painkiller era JP with their own melodic style, great playing & unique gruff (no growls)vocalist. Very enjoyable listening with one drawback - I feel my repeated playing of their CD's may lead to premature burnout of this band.

PARAGON - Dating back to at least 1994 - I found this band through Sentinel Steel's reccommendations (Thanks to Wyvern). Excellent discovery. From Sentinel Steel (Law Of The Blade).... "One of Germany's finest traditional power metal bands! Same style as 'Steelbound', i.e. a perfect mix of double bass speed-power numbers and powerful anthems. Voted as the "Album of the Month" in a number of European magazines. Produced by Piet Sielck (Iron Savior) again."

Jon Oliva's Pain - WOW - Everything TSO & others said about this CD is true & then some. Excellent find for us die hard Savatage fans.

ALMORA - I now own 4 CD's by this Turkish folk metal band who play a variety of different styles on each album. At times a bit too Nightwish sounding for my tastes but thankfully that is infrequent. There are both male & females vocalists BUT they do not share songs. Each singer gets their own song making this one of the better and more unique bands I've heard recently. Fans of Skyclad or Blackmore's Night will likely enjoy this band. Quote from Sentinel Steel... "ALMORA Shehrazad
Their 3rd and possibly best CD yet, having Almora's biggest production to date, plus a more uptempo feeling in the songs. The lead vocal slot continues to be shared by a female soprano and a male heavy metal singer. They each have their own songs, so there are no duets. And what songs! It's all here, from folk to classical to Middle Eastern, supported with a unyielding power metal foundation. A catchy mix of Skyclad, Edenbridge, Orphaned Land and Falconer."

Adramelch - Broken History
Black Steel - Destructor (disappointing)
Black Steel - Hellhammer (disappointing)
Crescent Shield (Onward Vocalist) - The Last Of My Kind
Vhaldemar - Fight to the End (Very good straightforward
Heavy metal)
Vhaldemar - I Made My Own Hell (Very good straightforward
Heavy metal)
Warlord - Book One (DVD + CD)

Long time no seeing you, how are you been?

I like "Black Steel" very much but got dissapointed with "Hellhmmer". Vhaldemar is definitively an interesting band to check, I got both albums too. As for Warlord is great that their material is available again, the best most underrated band in power metal history.

Adramelch album is a damn interesting one, much better IMO that their debut ("Irae Melanox") considered by many a cult album but except for 'Zephirus' wasn't a thrill for me.

NP: Warrior - 'Naked Aggression'

Long time no seeing you, how are you been?

I like "Black Steel" very much but got dissapointed with "Hellhmmer". Vhaldemar is definitively an interesting band to check, I got both albums too. As for Warlord is great that their material is available again, the best most underrated band in power metal history.

Adramelch album is a damn interesting one, much better IMO that their debut ("Irae Melanox") considered by many a cult album but except for 'Zephirus' wasn't a thrill for me.

Been busy yet OK here (SOS). Hope all's ok with you.
I think the reason I wasn't pleased with Black Steel is the vocals. Although musically they sound pretty good and his voice is bearable a lot of the time I can't take the repetitive draaaaaaaaaging out of too many lyrics. Sounds like he's agonizing more than singing to me.

This is my only experience with Adramelch and I like it. Had no idea they'd been around for so long. My only gripe with the Warlord DVD/CD is that it's way too short. You would think they would have done a better job for a band with such an extensive history.

You would think they would have done a better job for a band with such an extensive history.

You have to remember that the extensive history is actually two albums from the 80's (on which the material was basically repeated) and the third album with Joacim Cans on vocals (very good one btw), in which lots of the songs were anyway re-recordings of old Lordian Guard songs (the project of Bill Tsamis after Warlord).

http://bnrmetal.com/groups/warl.htm

I have the "Best Of" so basically I have all the old material :D

NP: Cathedral - 'Freedom'

Hella Haul for me today! :danceboy:

WIG WAM - Wig Wamania: I am really diggin this album! I think its amazingly good feel good rock-n-roll!

Brother Firetribe - False Metal: Very reminiscent of 80's Arena Rock such as Journey, Reo, and Styx

Jaded - S/T: All girl band playing 80's style rock-n-roll

Jesse Strange - Lookin' for Strange: Some good hooks... still gotta listen to it some more...

Miss Crazy - S/T: Glammy (they even wear facepaint!) Hard Rock with an edgier lead singer and excellent musicians IMO

:headbang:

NP: WIG WAM - Wig Wamania

Mastodon - Remission
Mastodon - Leviathan
Mastodon - Blood Mountain
Sunn 0))) - White
Sunn 0)))/Boris - Altar
Vanden Plas - Far off Grace
ISIS - In the Absence of Truth

Consortium Project II - Continuum In Extremis
Lion's Share - Two
Lion's Share - Fall From Grace
Lion's Share - Entrance
Steel Prophet - Dark Hallucinations ltd
Wolf - The Black Flame

Me, obsessed??? Nice haul arrived from Sentinel Steel yesterday.

Airborn - 'Against The World'
Airborn - 'D-Generation"
Airged L'amh - 'The Silver Arm'
Arctic Flame - 'Primeval Aggressor'
Axehammer - 'Windrider'
Battleroar - 'Age Of Chaos' with Bonus DVD
Black Destiny - 'Black Is Where Our Heart Belongs'
Black Knight 'Black Knight'
Cage - 'Darker Than Black'
Catharsis - 'Imago'
Final Chapter - 'The Wizard Queen'
Godiva - 'Godiva'
Headstone Epitaph - 'Power Games'
Ilium - 'Permian Dusk'
Ilium - 'Sirens Of The Styx'
Ironsword - 'Return of the Warrior'
Isengard - 'Crowless Majesty'
Manilla Road - 'Atlantis Rising'
Manilla Road - 'Out of the Abyss' + 'Roadkill' (2-CD)
Manilla Road - 'Spiral Castle'
Manilla Road - 'Crystal Logic'
Marauder - 'Life?'
Not Fragile - '21st Century Ballroom'
Not Fragile - 'Time To Wonder'
Not Fragile - 'Yesterday's Heroes'
(hmmmm - sure are a lot of Slade songs hidden in the Not
Fragile CDs)
Operatika - 'Dreamworld'
Opus Atlantica - 'Opus Atlantica'
Overlord's Perpetual - 'Overlord's Perpetual'
Paragon - 'The Final Command' + 'Into the Black'
Paragon - 'Chalice Of Steel' + 'World Of Sin'
Red Wine - 'Suenos y Locura'
Renegade - 'The Narrow Way'
Sacred Rite - 'Rites Of Passage' Pt. 1 & 2
Skullview - 'Legends of Valor'
Solemnity - 'Reign In Hell'
Stormwarrior - 'Stormwarrior'
Stormwitch - 'The Beauty And The Beast'
Wasteland - 'Warriors Of The Wasteland'
X-Wild - 'Savageland'

Holy shit! It's Christmas already? :lol: :headbang:
When are you going to listen to all those albums? Even with something like a 5-6 album haul, I personally have some trouble giving a thorough listen to all the albums. I've actually recently intentionally toned down my cd buying habits to something like 1-3 albums at a time because of that.

But damn, good for you, and I'm very envious anyway...:kickass: