Post your Hauls!

I picked up Destructions Thrash Anthems and its really killer. Similar idea to First Strike IS Still Deadly accpet more of a 80's greatest hits type thing except all the songs are redone.

Ameoba took a chunk out of me today:

Iron Maiden = Monsters of Rock- Vinyl
Scorpions= Lonesome Crow- Vinyl
Scorpions= Tokyo Tapes- Vinyl
Herman ze German & Friends- White label promo Vinyl
BBC radio Iron Maiden- Vinyl Promo BBC Broadcast Live 1991 concert
Whitesnake- Live in the still of the night - DVD
CD's:
Zero Hour- specs of pictures burnt beyond
Iron Maiden- A real live one
Primal Fear- Jaws of Death
Iron Maiden- Edward the Great
Eagleution: A tribute to Saxon (promo Edition)
Accept- Metal Heart (original issue)
Winning Combinations- Whitesnake/Scorpions
Iron Maiden- X Factor (original issue)
Vanden Plas- Christo
Mastadon- Blood Mountain
Manticora- The Balck Circus pt. 1
Tribuzy- Execution

Another thrash haul:

Xentrix - "Shattered Existence" (#1421)
Xentrix - "For Whose Advantage?" (#1815)
Xentrix - "Kin"(#1032)

In a way I'm so glad this band pass under my radar in due time. Now I can enjoy their magnificent thrash in these nice reisues with good bonus tracks (unlike the Atrophy and Toxik reissues in which the bonus tracks basically suck). It's a pity Xentrix never got their deserved recognition these guys are as goos as Testament, if you don't know better you'll sware they came from the Bay Area too.

NP: Xentrix - 'Bad Blood'

Ossian - Fémzene
Thanks to Orfanos for mentioning these guys here at UMOS, I came across this album, bought it and was not disappointed. Very tight stuff! Oh, and they say Finnish and Hungarian languages are somehow related but this is just complete gibberish to me as well, very metal sounding gibberish though!:kickass:

Oops, I just saw it now. :)
The Fémzene album is probably the best Ossian release after their reunion, but the first five albums are much better. Especially Iteletnap and Acelsziv. You can find them on Karthago Records.;)

On topic, my hauls for January ( as I have a lot of time to post here):

Cities - Annihilation Absolute
Wretch - Reborn
Pharaoh - The Longest Night
Pharaoh - After the Fire
Ion Vein - Reigning Memories
Breaking Silence - Impact
Syris - Syris (finally I got the original Shark Records edition!)
Jacobs Dream - Jacobs Dream (demo re-issue)
Defyance - Transitional Forms
Defyance - Amaranthine
Katagory V - A New Breed for Rebellion (hurry up, because is going to be out of print)
Wild Dogs - Reign of Terror

Jorn - "Unlocking The Past" (first 2007)
Space Odyssey - "Tears Of The Sun" (remnant of 2006)
Tarot - "Crows Fly Back" (spc. ed, remnant from 2006)

NP: Jorn - 'On And On'

Girlschool - "Screaming Blue Murder"
Girlschool - "Play Dirty"

After I was hooked with the first two albums, I decided to explore the NWOBHM gals a bit more and I'm glad I did it becuse both album (SBM and PD) are solid decent classic metal.

Zed Yago -"...From The Twilight Zone"

Since "From Over Yonder" and "Pilgrimage" are OOP and extremely (or impossible) to get, I settled for this compilation. Not bad, but I wish they have put both albums together with bonus tracks like some other bands have done, oh well better than nothing

Horcas - "Asesinos"

Another left over from 2006 I couldn't got on time. The speed/thrash Argentinian band remains one of my favorite despise the passing away of the leader, founder and main composer Osvaldo Civile. The band carries on the tradition of Osvaldo with this the third album after his death. Now however the sound begins to show a bit of modern sounds (in the bad sense) so maybe for the next one I will have to check very throughly before a purchase. Nevertheless so far I'm pretty joyful with this acquisition :D

Primal Fear - "Seven Seals"

I got this in trade for some crap I ejected from my collection. It's the Brazilian version and comes with a bonus track ('The Union') and a multimedia track. I was resisting so far to get into PF and it's not bad at all, I don't find the comparison between Scheepers and Halford really true. I fell PF a solid heavy metal band with Euro-power alignment and influence from classic bands (and of course JP will be there), besides that I don't fell cloning or imitating much the Priest.

Superchrist - "Back & Black": second album of this great raw metal band that praises Motorhead so much. Like in SOH they have two covers 'Poison' (Motorhead) and 'The Trooper' (Iron Maiden) from the bands that possibly are their basic influence, after all the vocalist (and bass) Chris Black is also the drummer in Pharaoh the great power metal band that is well influenced by Maiden.
This is the 2006 reissue, no bonus tracks, same 29 mins :lol: Now I'm waiting for their new album "Headbangers" :D

Hirax - "Barrage Of Noise": finally when I get the last Hirax album I needed for my collection I found the have a new EP o_O . Anyway, this very short EP (22 min) is typical from DePena's band and they have grew up on me despite Katon's particular vocals.

Beyond The Labyrinth - "Signs": much owed gratitude to Carnut who introduced me to this great melodic metal Belgian outfit. Since I downloaded the album I played a lot and finally I was able to get the real thing :kickass:

NP: Superchrist - 'Fuck You Twice'

Hey Kitty, how is that album (mastadon)? I've heard great things about it but I haven't checked it out myself. Is it worth a purchase?

I'd like to hear Kittie's opinion, also. I've read this this record is a combo of "Master of Puppets" and Opeth. Sounds too good to be true. The samples I've heard have been...well, lame. So I'd like to hear what others think.

Masterplan - MK II
Nice job! Of course Lande will be missed but DiMeo sounds damn fine here and there's some massive melodic hooks here as one would expect (I'm Gonna Win, Keeps Me Burning, Call the Gypsy, great tracks). Exactly how this will compare to the previous two albums, I don't know at this point. It certainly stands well on its own two feet and I guess that's all that matters.
Also worth a mention is the nice looking digibook, it's great to see some record companies still put effort on packaging with all the digital music hype going on.

Royal Hunt - Paper Blood
Picked this one, their most recent album, up at the RH gig last wednesday. Keyboard-driven, majestic and melodic with the perfect voice of John West. I've turned into a complete Royal Hunt fanboy in the last 6 months or so, brilliant band. Go see their live show if you can and if you can't, at least get their new dvd. Such classy metal and as I already mentioned: John West is a master of rock vocals...

Babylon A.D. - S/T
Dream Theater - When Dream and Day Unite(One of my favs of their catalog-original vocalist does a great job singing!)
Aryeon - Arjen Anthony Lucassen's Into the Electric Castle(Strongly recommended if you don't already have it! - space opera; well sonic masterpiece in my mind!!!)
Metal Church - The Dark:headbang:

some stuff i got since i was gone playing army and going to knox for school
Zyklon-Disintergrate
Enochian-Crescent-Black Church
Skinless-Trample The Dead, Hurdle The Weak
Mastadon-Blood Mountain
Shadows Fall-Fallout From The War
Hypocrisy-The Arrival
Nile-Annhilation Of The Wicked
i have more but i forgot the titles sorry

The best of -Jerry Lee luis
Judas Priest-Stained Glass
Down-II It's the fourth time I've had to buy this one.
The House Harkonnen-Vol. IV

Wuthering Heights - The Shadow Cabinet
Scar Symmetry - Pitch Black Progress
Freak Kitchen - Spanking Hour
Freak Kitchen - Dead Soul Men
Freak Kitchen - Move
Freak Kitchen - Organic
Freak Kitchen - Freak Kitchen
Malpractice - Deviation From The Flow
Rondat;Patrick - Just For Fun

Pretty cool haul for me. Filling in some holes in the collection