Post your Hauls!

Iron Maiden AMOLAD gatefold album with picture disc
Dream Evil- United
Prymary - self titled I think
Scorpions interview picture disc w/ pic of Michael (not sure what's on other side I haven't opened the package yet)
and a Dream Evil Tshirt. Sadly no special tees were printed for their US debut show. I'll be posting pictures of the show a.s.a.p.:headbang:

Turbo - "Identity" :oops: for finding this fine band after all these years. Astounding classic melodic metal from Poland (sung in English tho).

Riot - "Army Of One": another one down for 2006. Except for Space Odyssey and Tarot that I won't get this year :erk: I finally got all the stuff I wanted for 2006. So I guess I will finally get my top ten reviewed by Dec 31.

P.S. Add Dream Theater - "Score XX", I entered a shop and couldn't resist :D

A doomed haul...

I ordered from BrainTicket (John Perez distro) the new Solitude Aeturnus plus 3 more albums. It took more than a month and a half to ship because a delay from Massacre Records to ship the albums to John (pretty weird since The End has it long before). Anyway in the end they charged me for the whole shipment only to then e-mail me saying that the Forsaken albums where not available anymore (fuck!). So John promised to return the extra money.

The haul arrived today with an album I didn't ordered, so i don't know if they are making up for the delay or what, in anycase here it is:

Reflection - "Odysseia": a melodic doom band from Greece, never heard about them but the album is interesting, a whole concept on Ulysses voyage home from Troy.

Orodruin - "Epicurean Mass": a band Necuratul recommend me (thanks man), the stuff I like epic classic doom

Solitude Aeturnus - "Alone": after 6 years the almighty SA comes back with a changed line-up and not a nanometer less of grinding doom . Just wait and listen to Lowe's vocals in 'Scent Of Death' :OMG:

Time's Forgotten - "A Relative Moment Of Peace" (birthday gift). The debut of a progressive metal band from here. Maybe the best conceived album regarding production and quality (self produced).

Saigon Kick - S/T
Extreme - Pronograffitti
Godsmack - Awake (This is a surprisingly good album)
White Lion - Big Game
Helloween - Keeper of the 7 Keys Pt. 2
Mr Big - Best Of
Megadeth - So Far So Good (Remast)
Poison - Best Of

Yeah Yeah, I know a lot of those are "Lame" hair bands, but got most of them for $3 (mostly to replace the cassettes I had them on). Got all that for $30!

Yeah Yeah, I know a lot of those are "Lame" hair bands, but got most of them for $3 (mostly to replace the cassettes I had them on). Got all that for $30!

Good haul! No reason to justify it. Stand proud of your metal tastes!

Here is my latest Hauls....

KISS - Alive Boxset. The fourth disc (millenium concert) is great!

Wolf - The Black Flame. Had a burned copy but of course its so good I had to get the real deal and support the band... I sure as hell want Wolf to continue on and I want to do my part!

HammerFall - Threshold. Have a promo copy... with annoying intermittent talk overs... (I freaking HATE that) so again... picked up the real deal.

:headbang:

I just did a strange buy, a little collection of original tapes from Znowhite, Zoetrope, Toxik, SOD, Anthrax (fistfull of metal), Fates Warning (Awaken...), Metal Church (Metal Church)& Overkill (feel the fire).
Cool stuff, I never really realised all of this was ever released on cassette tapes....

Ossian - Fémzene
Thanks to Orfanos for mentioning these guys here at UMOS, I came across this album, bought it and was not disappointed. Very tight stuff! Oh, and they say Finnish and Hungarian languages are somehow related but this is just complete gibberish to me as well, very metal sounding gibberish though!:kickass:

Solitude Aeturnus - Alone
The masters of majestic doom have returned to take back their throne!

Flotsam & Jetsam - Doomsday for the Deceiver box reissue
The classic Metal Blade reissues.

Solitude Aeturnus - Alone
The masters of majestic doom have returned to take back their throne!

Totally agree! It ended high in my 2006 top ten, very nice return for an essential band of doom.
And finally, the first haul for 2007. Sadly not a single album from this year (no one came out yet), but I'm gradually filling the gaps of 2006 that I couldn't got in time :(

Creozoth - "Creozoth": this is worth to check with two of the Candlemass members on board is a dark thrash/power effort that really delivers.

The Obsessed - "Lunar Womb": I needed to complete some doom tapes :lol:, nice reissue btw.

Logos - "Plan Mundial Para La Destrucción": 8 years after their last album (a live one) Zamarbide and Roldan join forces with a new rhythm section to bring another chapter on the history of this Christian speed/power band from Argentina. One of my favorite bands from the motherland returns in full form and I'm so glad...:D

NP: Creozoth - 'Minute U Die'

Good haul! No reason to justify it. Stand proud of your metal tastes!

Here is my latest Hauls....

KISS - Alive Boxset. The fourth disc (millenium concert) is great!

Wolf - The Black Flame. Had a burned copy but of course its so good I had to get the real deal and support the band... I sure as hell want Wolf to continue on and I want to do my part!

HammerFall - Threshold. Have a promo copy... with annoying intermittent talk overs... (I freaking HATE that) so again... picked up the real deal.

:headbang:

Excellent Haul - All 3 (especially the Wolf - Disc of the year, and production of the year)

The millenium concert Disc had very weak production on it. Good concert, but the drums sound like shit. No wonder they shelved it.

The thrash haul...

Intruder - "Escape From Pain"
Atrophy - "Socialized Hate" (#1685)
Atrophy - "Violent BY Nature" (#1402)
Toxik - "World Circus" (#139)
Toxik - "Think This" (#344)