Post your Hauls!

Overlorde - Return of the Snow Giant
Viron - NWOGHM

Viron is very enjoyable, Overlorde I syill feel it overhyped, the album didný did much for me. The same problem I have with Icarus Witch, still the second album is a bit more interesting than the debut, but somehow always the best song is the cover which is sad.
Icarus Witch - "Songs For The Lost"
Jorn - "Live In America" :)rock:we were so fucking there!)
Loudness - "The Birthday Eve"

NP: Icarus Witch - 'The Sky Is Falling'

Overlorde I syill feel it overhyped, the album didný did much for me. The same problem I have with Icarus Witch, still the second album is a bit more interesting than the debut, but somehow always the best song is the cover which is sad.

Hm, I quite enjoy the Overlorde disc. Reminds me of Slough Feg at times with those weird grooves and "barbarian" feel but with far superior vocals, Bobby Lucas is great here. Shame he's apparently left the band.

Gotta get some Icarus Witch one day. Might as well start with the debut as the new one doesn't appear to have landed on these shores just yet...

Gotta get some Icarus Witch one day. Might as well start with the debut as the new one doesn't appear to have landed on these shores just yet...

Careful, my opinion (and seem the consensus around) is that the debut LP is not as good as the EP and/or the new one.

And yes Bobby has left Overlorde.
Jordan Rudess - "The Road Home"
Amaran's Plight - "Voice In The Light" (thanks TSO)
Iced Earth - "Framming Armageddon (something wicked part 1)"
Lion's Share - "Emotional Coma"

I actually disagree, I think the worst track is the cover tune. Joe Lynn's vocals really turns it off for me

JLT to me is a bad charm, when he came aboard Raibow lost a lot of energy, same with Deep Purple and Yngwie Malmsteen. His role in "Nostaradmus" (Kotzev) basically stinks (I have the album mainly becaus of Lande and Edman).

Curiously enough I barely distinguish him in the IW cover so is not so bad, again I wold have chosen a mor energetic song from DL to cover with or without his collaboration.

NP: Lion's Share - 'The Arsonist'

Evil Masquerade - "Third Act"
Primal Fear - "New Religion" (the digipack version comes with two bonus video)
Count Raven - "High On Infinity"
Znöwhite - "All Hail To Thee/Kick 'Em When They're Down/Live Suicide" (0190 0f 2000 copies) Thanks a lot to Carnut for getting me into this band and fed me the original EP, you rule man!
Mekong Delta - "Mekong Delta"
Mekong Delta - "The Music Of Erich Zann"
Mekong Delta - "The Principle Of Doubt (Ambitions)"

This last one was actually a FUCK UP. The band has two albums by the same name the original is their third album and this one is a compilation. When I bought it in Tower.com they have it listed as POD without any comments or picture and pretty cheap, of course on page two of the band's albums list was the one I wanted a bit more expensive and 2-4 weeks delivery.
I'm seeing if I can return it but of course being outside USA make it more complicated, if return and refund is not an option I'll try to trade it locally (loosing some money on the processs no doubt) and then order the right one. Tower have some other cool stuff at good price so I want to buy again from them (and some albums are on a 2-4 weeks availability basis).

NP: Znöwhite - 'Do Or Die'

Phantom X - Rise of the Phantom

:headbang:

Nice get "Storm Riders" too, this is a band that grows so fast on oneself
headbang.gif

NP: Primal Fear - 'Everytime It Rains'

Well I sold the wrong Mekong Delta album to my friend Darren so I'm now even (cash speaking). Now I have to order the right one :lol:

And just arrived:

Tomas Bodin - "Pinup Guru"
Tomas Bodin - "Sonic Boulevard"
Tomas Bodin - "I Am"
The Tangent - "Going Off On One"
The Flower Kings - "The Sum Of No Evil"

progressive rock or burst!

Z-Lot-Z "Tearing At Your Mind" (thanks Brandon)
Conditioned Response - "In Flagranté Delecto"
Darkwater - "Calling The Earth To Witness"

Progpower haul (and one stop and best buy)

Amaran's Plight- Voice in the Light
Beyond Twilight- the Devil's hall of fame
Brainstorm- Hungry
Circus Maximus- Isolate
Dream Theater- A change of Seasons
Firewind- Allegiance (signed)
Hellfueled- Memories in Black
Herman Rarebell- I'm Back!
Jorn- Live in America
Jorn- the Gathering
Manticora- 8 Deadly sins
Mark Boals- Ring of Fire
Mastadon- 45 ltd.ed.single Capillarian Crest
Megadeth- Hidden Treasures
Morgana Lefay- Grand Materia
Outworld- Outworld
Pagan's Mind- Celestial entrance
Primal Fear- New Religion (signed)
Pyramaze- Melancholy Beast
Silent Force- The Empire of future
Symphony X- Paradise Lost

PPUSA VIII tshirt
Primal Fear New Religion Tshirt

Progpower haul (and one stop and best buy)

Amaran's Plight- Voice in the Light
Dream Theater- A change of Seasons
Firewind- Allegiance (signed)
Jorn- Live in America
Mark Boals- Ring of Fire
Megadeth- Hidden Treasures
Primal Fear- New Religion (signed)

I was wondering why nobody posted the PP hauls :lol:, nice those signed :D Tell me what you think about Amaran's Plight and Mark Boals for some reason I never pictured you into those albums.

NP: Fueled By Fire -'Betrayal'

Tell me what you think about Amaran's Plight and Mark Boals for some reason I never pictured you into those albums.

Boals floored me at the Uli show and saw the cd and had to hear it...haven't yet but luuuuv his voice.

Amaran's vox are done by DC Cooper *insert pounding love heart here

Boals floored me at the Uli show and saw the cd and had to hear it...haven't yet but luuuuv his voice.

Amaran's vox are done by DC Cooper *insert pounding love heart here

I understand now :lol:. I love DC Cooper voice too so a project with Gary Werkhamp from Shadow Gallery was a must one for me, I must say the album is ranking high in the progressive top ten of the year. AS for Mark I'm a fan of him since the days of Yngwie Malmsteen (probably because that was my first Malmsteen album, "Trilogy"). I like his solo albums and two of the Ring of Fire ones because of him and Tony MacAlpine *insert shout here*.

I just wasted an agressive amount of money between costs and S&H on e-Bay and some other sites and I catched a lot of OOP stuff. Look into this space for some heavy titles to come.

NP: Fueled By Fire - 'Put To Death'