Post your Hauls!

Lemme see...

Got the new Edguy
Got the last Cradle of Filth
Nightingale-White Darkness
Evergrey-Torn
and a bunch os misc off the amazon dowloads :D I love my ipod!

:err:
It's a good album but not that good. :heh:

Now, Thundersteel on the other hand...

Oh that's for granted. From the two studio albums from that line-up "Thundersteel" shines above miles high. Which leads us to the problem of what the revamped line-up it's gonna coming with considering the height of the bar "Thundersteel" has set.

///////It's a good album but not that good./////

Actually, I just listened to Thundersteel for the first time the other day, and while it's very good, it feels too much like Keeper of the Seven Keys. Privilege is incredibly diverse.

Actually, I just listened to Thundersteel for the first time the other day, and while it's very good, it feels too much like Keeper of the Seven Keys. Privilege is incredibly diverse.

I've been trying to PM you about the Stratovarious,if you still want it please let me know because if you don't want it I'm going to bring my stuff to the store.

NP Primordial-storm before calm

Well the main point of my post was to poke fun at Wyv's choice of words but I guess no one else was immature enough to pick that. :lol:

But yeah, I do like PoP a lot too, it's just a notch below Thundersteel. Very diverse indeed and I'd say about 95% of the stuff works. I even like the horns!
Very unique thing and it would've been cool if that lineup had continued through the 90s, developing that sound (I do enjoy the DiMeo albums still).

Well the main point of my post was to poke fun at Wyv's choice of words but I guess no one else was immature enough to pick that. :lol:

But yeah, I do like PoP a lot too, it's just a notch below Thundersteel. Very diverse indeed and I'd say about 95% of the stuff works. I even like the horns!
Very unique thing and it would've been cool if that lineup had continued through the 90s, developing that sound (I do enjoy the DiMeo albums still).

Perverted dirty psycho! :p.

The problem with me is that "Thundersteel" is indeed one hell of a power metal album, but the diversity you mention in POP (including the horn section) actually draw me off a bit. So to me there's no contest.

So back to the Hauls:
Yngwie - Fire and Ice
Ryche - American Soldier
Scorpions - Animal Magnetism
" - Love at First Sting
" - Lovedrive
Tea Party - Triptych ($2, I don't mind the single)
Black Crowes - Shake Your Money Maker
Monster Magnet - Powertrip (Space Lord Mutha Mutha)
Alice in Chains - S/T

Except ryche, all of these discs were $5 or under!

better late than never

MASTERPLAN- LOST & GONE
MASTERPLAN- MKII CD -NEW
EDGUY tinnitus sanctus
ALLEN LANDE the revenge
CHILDREN OF BODOM follow the reaper RELOADED + BONUS
SERENITY / world untold
EVERGREY Torn
THE SCORPIONS LP 1976 BRAIN RECORDS
Conception - The Last Sunset
Circus Maximus- Ladies Short Sleeve shirt (Logo Design)
Tomorrow's Eve - Tales Of Serpentia

:lol:

I love the song titles and the lyrics of this band!

Is this the new album?

Yes it is. I bought it directly from the band $15 (S&H included) worlwide. Came sealed and in perfect condition.

And it's a damn heavy album, a more polished production lie "Headbanger" but the music it's rawer like in "Back & Black", extremely Motorheadish :headbang:
Sword - "Metalized"
Derek Sherinian - "Molecular Heinosity"

UFO-Live(early material-mick bolton gtr) cd
UFO-Beginnings 2cd set
Yngwie-Live Animal(same as live 1998-just new name and pkg)DVD
Thin Lizzy-Still Dangerous Philly '77 vinyl w/bonus 7"
Mythos-S/T(superb early '70s German Psych)vinyl
Walpurgis-Queen of Saba(more German psych)vinyl

Pagan's Mind - Celestial Entrance - Must have lent it out to someone because I haven't found it in my house ANYWHERE. Either that or I only had it on MP3. Great cd! :headbang:

Gamma Ray - Hell Yeah The Awesome Foursome 3 DVD set - Yet anther live concert dvd with edits every 2-3 seconds. Great sound, nice camera work, but the edits literally gave me a headache. I wish bands/producers would stop doing this! NOW!

Just ordered Undercover - Balance of Power

Possibly one of the finest hard rock / classic metal Christian discs EVER! n Not preachy and the music is so damn good. Been trying to get it on CD and I finally found it for a good price on ebay.

Also just ordered me this: Audix UEM 81 Cardiod Mic. Sounds soooo good on voice. :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
Forsaken - "After The Fall"
Witchkiller - "Day Of The Saxons"

Abstrakt Algebra - s/t
Alice in Chains - Facelift
Autopsy - Shitfun
Cerebral Fix - Life Sucks...
Crowbar - Time Heals Nothing
Crowbar - Obedience thru Suffering
Dire Straits - Communiqué
Faith No More - Angel Dust
Ghamorean - Eon Eschatos