Post your Hauls!

Enchant - "Juggling 9 Or Dropping 10" (I know I said that Enchant was a good show at PPX but the music wasn't enough to make me buy something, I found this at $5 so I rounnded this haul :D)

Andre Matos - "Mentalize" (finally I found it at Laser's Edge at $14, no way I was about to pay $35-40 on Amazon).

I got it at a record fair actually.. don't think it's possible to find any Piledriver albums other than second hand. Are there even CD versions?
Anyway, I would probably recommend trying Ebay.

Oh, I thought you got the CD. I know the vinyls are available on eBay or so. Thanks for the info.

Transatlantic - "The Whirlwind" (2 CD ed.)
Bloodbound - "Tabula Rasa"
Judas Priest - "A Touch Of Evil"

Fantastic record. Due in no small part to the fact that I bumped into Urban every night of PPUSA. :lol: :kickass:

Ditto here :p. But indeed TB is one hell of an album. I downloaded some weeks ago and finally I bought it recently, the best part is that listening to it on CD (like many albums recently) hit me even harder than the MP3s. Also that I didn't recall it is a 2009 album (I thought it was 2008) and I believe among the best of the year so far.

BTW, the new Transatlantic fucking smokes :Smokin:

Twisted Sister-Under The Blade
Shrinebuilders-S/T
Keelhaul-Triumphant Return To Obscurity
Vader-De Profundis
King Deuce-Cold Beer And Karate
Verbal Abuse
Slayer-World Painted Blood
Nile-To Whom The Gods Detest
Belphegor-Walpurgis Rites:Hexenhahn

High Power - "Les Violons De Satan": absolutely fucking awsome :worship:, I finally found their second studio album on e-Bay from a great seller in Greece (the shipment took like 11 days to Costa Rica, quite a record considering that after a month I'm still awiting another from Hungary, I don't understand Europe :err:).

High Power is another of the great 80's metal French bands that maybe because they sung in French dind't achieved the success they deserved. In anycase I have all their material finally
f060.gif

P.S. BTW, I finally crossed the 1500 CD mark :headbang:

CITIES- Annihilation Absolute
Dominici - 03: A Trilogy - Part 3
Bloodbound - Tabula Rasa
Grand Magus - Iron Will
Raven - Stay Hard

Ossian - "'Arnyékból A Fénybe"
Ossian - "Egyszer Az Életben"

Impaler - "Cryptozoology, Creatures Of God?"
The Tangent - "Down And Out In Paris And London"

Deep Purple - "Stormbringer" (35th anniversary edition) an early birthday gift from my friend Henry.